+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Kopasz

Re: Michelle Kopasz

It's not just her hair that's bad, I don't think I've ever seen a collection of women with such bad hair.

I thought Michael and his mother were both equally guilty of judging her purely by appearance, but Michael's even more guilty than his mother after this episode, imo.
    The amount of surgery, time and effort she's put into looking as bad (imo) as she does is astonishing to me and I think Michael's mother is right to be concerned about her debt load.
    Michael's appears to be smitten though and the harder his mum campaigns against her the more he seems to like her.
    Mum might have to back off and let it run its course, unless the aim is to show that mum was right all along and Mike will come to his senses by series end.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I can't stop staring at the mass amount of collagen in her lips. Lisa Rinna is probably very jealous...

$136 grand in debt?! Michael's mother has said he has no debt and Michelle admits most of the debt is from shopping. If Michael seriously considers picking her, he should be concerned. She'll just spend his money and ruin his credit. I would say he's blinded by her looks, but that's a stretch as she's not that pretty. She probably would be much more attractive had she not had all that plastic surgery. Sad thing is, she's trying to preserve her looks, when in reality, she'll look worse at 50 than she would have because of the surgeries.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3260010;
    I can't stop staring at the mass amount of collagen in her lips. Lisa Rinna is probably very jealous...

$136 grand in debt?! Michael's mother has said he has no debt and Michelle admits most of the debt is from shopping. If Michael seriously considers picking her, he should be concerned. She'll just spend his money and ruin his credit. I would say he's blinded by her looks, but that's a stretch as she's not that pretty. She probably would be much more attractive had she not had all that plastic surgery. Sad thing is, she's trying to preserve her looks, when in reality, she'll look worse at 50 than she would have because of the surgeries.
    The dude likes superficial, one dimensional chicks. He may not be a rocket scientist himself!

Who is John Galt?

I actually feel kind of sorry for her. She must be very insecure at such young age to feel she needs to augment her looks with so much surgery. While she is also irresponsible to be so far into debt, she isn't mean or obnoxious. Michael seems smitten with her and Lorraine doesn't know it, but Michelle is probably a better bet than her pet (the Penthouse Pet) whom Michael doesn't seem to care much for. He may be attracted to Michelle more now that he knows of her problems because he may feel she needs him along with out and out rebellion against his mom's tight control over his life. He really needs to get out from under the tight leash his mom has on him and live his life the way he wants to - mistakes and all. And, hey Mike - get out of mom's house and find your own place and stop being such a baby.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3260025;
    The dude likes superficial, one dimensional chicks. He may not be a rocket scientist himself!
    All 3 dudes just want to get laid when this shebang wraps. Not complicated.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3260036;
    All 3 dudes just want to get laid when this shebang wraps. Not complicated.
    Yeppers!

I don't mind plastic surgery. If someone feels the need to change something about themself, then they decide what they want to do.

But to be $136,000 in debt? And only at twenty-five! Oh gosh.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

The only way I think it would be ok to be $136K in debt would be including what you owe on a house.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Right but her answer was just "I like to shop!"

Methinks the whole concept of the show is flawed. What woman would want to get serious with a mama's boy? I know they're out there, but not me! So maybe the show has a redeeming grace as a warning to the unsavvy woman?

These men are not real men because their mamas (and/or other parental role models) didn't raise them to be men. And the mamas will make the worst of mothers-in-law. I know I'm generalizing, but apparently that is the premise of the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast