+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meghan Allen

Meghan Allen

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Meghan Allen
    Hometown: Dallas, TX
    I love Texas and all it has to offer. I have the most amazing job and friends! I am a hair stylist, but right now Iím working as a bartender/cocktail waitress at one of the hottest clubs in Dallas. I love my job because it gives me free time to do what I love most, which is modeling. Lately, Iíve been very busy with photo shoots because I am working on a website. In my free time I love doing anything that has to do with water... the beach, pool, boating etc. I love hanging out with my friends and just relaxing. I'm a very laid-back person and love to laugh and have a good time. Iím probably one of the goofiest girls you'd ever meet. I'm not afraid to be myself Ė for instance, I love to burp out loud and am not shy about it! My little Chihuahua Bella is my world! I have the most amazing family. Since they live in Pennsylvania I miss them tons! That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

Re: Meghan Allen

Apparently still around, but so boring nobody's noticed!

And being a boring Texas girl? Quite an accomplishment.

EDIT - Okay, I see from tonight's episode thread (I haven't seen the episode yet) that she finally did something interesting on air tonight. About time!
    Last edited by Krom; 01-06-2009 at 06:15 AM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well, if there's still any doubt out there that these shows are all about "your 15 minutes of fame", here's another one to add to the list.
    It seems she's extending her Fear Factor, Playboy Cyber fame with the announcement today that she's hooked up with a rising NBA Nets basketball star. Michael and Lorraine are lucky to have dodged this one....

She may have been a Playboy Playmate, but it's hard to see if this woman is even attractive:
    * harsh make-up (so much eyeliner it looks like her eyes have been "branded" into her head)
    * horrible, horrible hair -- extremely contrasting 2-tone color and the hay-like quality
    * fake tanning into another nationality

Looks like we have a "butter-face". LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3287993;
    She may have been a Playboy Playmate, but it's hard to see if this woman is even attractive:
    * harsh make-up (so much eyeliner it looks like her eyes have been "branded" into her head)
    * horrible, horrible hair -- extremely contrasting 2-tone color and the hay-like quality
    * fake tanning into another nationality

Looks like we have a "butter-face". LOL
    She was actually on Fear Factor a few years ago. It was prior to the implants and the harsh makeup. She was quite angelic looking, then. Sad, that so many women try to "enhance" their looks so badly.

+ Reply to Thread