+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Megan Albetus

Megan Albetus

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Megan Albetus
    Hometown: Spokane, WA
    Howdy! Spawned and reared in Spokane, WA, my younger brother and I enjoyed all the perks and privileges of a single-mom, middle class household. Our little family unit has endured its share of trials and tribulations, but they've only served to strengthen the bond of our happy little trio. I confess, I'm a total "momma's girl," and I consider myself fortunate to have a best friend in my mom, Nancy! My formative years were spent as something of a social pariah, due to being a terribly shy bookworm. Discovering dance sparked a change within me, however, and opened me up to the thrill of entertaining others. Despite my love of performing and ballet, I elected to take a more pragmatic approach to my future and went on to attend Washington State University, where I studied criminal justice and political science. A nerd since birth, I've come to terms with this and now fully embrace all my less-than-cool pursuit and attributes. I love writing, getting lost in a good book, stimulating games of Scrabble, savoring a cup of coffee, rollerblading to ABBA tunes, traveling, viewing copious amounts of television, and cleaning! As a proud pet parent of four cats, I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady in-the-making! My love of animals isn't just limited to felines, as I love all critters great and small. I've never had the love of a good fellow in my life, but I wouldn't mind changing that! I firmly believe that humor is the sexiest quality a man can possess. I'm sarcastic, neurotic, hardworking, and loyal and hope to find someone with similar qualities who will overlook all my idiosyncrasies! Oh, and they MUST love animals!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: Megan Albetus

I bet she'd fit in well with us!

I was sad she left. I thought she would gain confidence after her makeover.

Definately one of the most "real" reality contestants ever.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Ok, admittedly I was flipping back and forth between MNF I didn't catch too much and am not sure I really like this show, but what I can say is, I just *adore* this girl! What a sweetheart!! I can relate to her personality more than almost any reality contestant I've seen, and she is definitely more "real" than almost all. Too bad her not wanting kids so completely ruled her out for Robert; his loss! Here's to Megan finding an awesome, hot childfree guy who appreciates her exactly as she is!

Also, I think she looks (on the show, not so much in this pic here) like Gwyneth Paltrow. I say this gal should be the next Bachelorette!

It looks like there's more to Megan than shy young animal caretaker---she's an actress too! Check out her imdb info. IMDb Name Search

FORT Fanatic

I had that one pegged since the first show!! Actress all the way.

I knew it! I came on here just to see if anyone had any info on her. I thought she was the fakest one there; her whole "woe-is-me," cutsie persona was just WAY too over-the-top. Not wanting kids and getting a "makeover" before bowing out was the way to get her off the show. Her crying and staring into space when she was asked to stay made her look really scary and emotionally unstable, haha! It was just too much. And would a girl THAT shy and insecure with attention really sign up for a reality show? No. I know they put actors and actresses on reality shows to garner ratings but she was blatantly obvious!
    Last edited by troobabiee7; 12-23-2008 at 12:40 PM.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Are you freakin' kidding me?! She's an actress? Are you serious? I never would have guessed!..... and, scene!

Wow, looks like I called that one wrong, then! Well, she did her job, as she did fool me!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3253332;
    Yikes! This just can't be real, I mean how did they get Gynneth Palrow to sign on??!! Of course I am joshing, but "mousy girl' is anything but without her costume on! This is sure to be more than a mere train wreck.
    I called it also!!! Not reality AT ALL!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast