+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Megan Albetus

Re: Megan Albetus

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3261962;
    What a quirky woman. I guess we did see the real Meagan.
    ITA - she seems adorable! It's nice to see a young woman appreciate the sacrifices her family made for her. And I wonder who the mom she keeps in touch with is? I'm just guessing it's Mrs. B! I guess we know who the one guy she doesn't keep in touch with is!

Honestly, I don't buy it. I think it was all an act. I do believe the nerdiness and the clean-freakiness may actually be true but I think she exaggerated it for the benefit of the show. And her exit was too over the top to be true.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3262118;
    ITA - she seems adorable! It's nice to see a young woman appreciate the sacrifices her family made for her. And I wonder who the mom she keeps in touch with is? I'm just guessing it's Mrs. B! I guess we know who the one guy she doesn't keep in touch with is!

I must have read that too fast. Who is the guy she doesn't keep in touch with?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3262754;
    I must have read that too fast. Who is the guy she doesn't keep in touch with?

In the interview,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she says she liked JoJo and Rob, but had no chemistry at all with Michael. So I assumed it was Michael, but I may be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by aka_vc;3259578;
    She used to work at Hooters and played a bikini girl in some movie.
    Are you joking or serious?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3262684;
    Honestly, I don't buy it. I think it was all an act. I do believe the nerdiness and the clean-freakiness may actually be true but I think she exaggerated it for the benefit of the show. And her exit was too over the top to be true.

I will bet the producers, directed encouraged her to be more quirky that she already is. She still seems pretty nice, sweet, I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3265353;
    I will bet the producers, directed encouraged her to be more quirky that she already is. She still seems pretty nice, sweet, I like her.
    She said exactly that in her interview. She said that she showed others part of her personality but they left those scenes on the cutting room floor and just focused on her quirky side.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Regular

I have three sons who went to school with Megan. They all said she was very quiet and very sweet. I looked at her yearbook, and her senior picture wasn't a 'glam' shot at all. In fact, it was a bit geeky. From what I saw, she wasn't involved in any activities. It is a school of 2,000 kids, and she wasn't a cheerleader, in drama, a homecoming queen or voted as 'most' anything.

While her personality might have been exaggerated during editing, I don't think she was putting on an act.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234