+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Megan Albetus

Re: Megan Albetus

After reading her bio, it doesn't surprise me. I don't think she was playing a role though.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I went ahead and watched the show for the first time last night.
    As soon as I saw Megan with the carefully placed glasses and glimpse of decolletage, I thought that somebody was going to take off those glasses and give her a makeover. Both she, and the mother of the firefighter bachelor, were just way too staged and directed. It was very obvious that they were acting. Though the show is an addicting trainwreck, it is even more staged than the other so called reality shows.

This is finally my first post. Love you guys! I think that Megan did go on the show as a professional actress and to further her future. Having said that this explains her reaction to me, the "I don't know what to do". I think that she did not intend to go very far, and getting the second "meet at the pool" she wasn't expecting the girls to rally around her or the guys to be so compassionate. This through her for a loop, and she didn't know what to do, be Megan the person or Megan the actress. I think she made the choice she did as her self, because it wasn't right to stay under false pretenses. JMHO!

If she went on the show to portray herself as the quiet, likable girl, then she did her job well. I don't care if she's an actress (half of the girls are, actually), I still loved her!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I liked her too, I think the reality got to her in the end and she did the right thing. I believe that Jojo's compassion really hit home and maybe made us all think some.

I applaud her. I do. I'm one of those shy social types who connected with her. And JoJo has shown compassion at both poolsides, so far. First with Vita and then with Megan. I think he did see something to pursue during the ice hockey date...she was quirky and cute. But, she knew she couldn't stay and that is why she blew off the children question with Rob; who at the wine date had placed her high on his list. Perhaps she was clued in about the secrets being revealed next week. If so, she left on a high note with the audience loving her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I find it interesting that NBC misspelled her name. It is Albertus, not Albetus. Her MySpace says her goal for this year is to "Find greater success in the entertainment industry." Goggle Megan Albertus and her MySpace link will show up. Interesting to read her blogs also.

They should make a spin-off called "Daddy's Girls" with Megan, Vita, and some other girl from this show.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3257021;
    I find it interesting that NBC misspelled her name. It is Albertus, not Albetus. Her MySpace says her goal for this year is to "Find greater success in the entertainment industry." Goggle Megan Albertus and her MySpace link will show up. Interesting to read her blogs also.
    It was probably to keep people from being able to google her too easily

Like Google doesn't say "Did you mean Megan Albertus?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast