+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maisha Gainer

Maisha Gainer

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Maisha Gainer
    Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
    My life defies category and description, as my unique personality and accomplishments break every stereotype I am a model, who also holds a master's degree, and just happens to work as a law enforcement officer. I am a Los Angeles native with a real zest for living. I spent my formative years as a tomboy. I played on my high school's basketball team and excelled at track and field. But it was my love for the arts that were also burgeoning, which lead me to pursue ballet and to learn classical clarinet. However, it was my time at Grambling State University in Louisiana that truly transformed my life. As my passion for justice developed, my desire to find a deeper understanding of law and our criminal justice system spurred me on to complete my bachelor's degree in criminal justice. My love of learning motivated me to further my education. I went on to receive my master's degree in clinical psychology at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. I enjoy doing charitable work through my sorority, Delta Sigma Theta, and spending time with my loving and supportive family as well as golfing, traveling, working with young people, reading motivational books and caring for my Yorkshire terrier, Mr. Wilson. Welcome to my world!!!!! Xoxo

Re: Maisha Gainer

I was sad she was eliminated. I liked that little talk she had with Mrs. B. It was endearing.

Also, does anyone else find her to be insanely gorgeous?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: Maisha Gainer

I agree, she is very beautiful, but seems a bit mature for any of the guys. (and I don't mean age-wise)

+ Reply to Thread