+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lauren Potter

Lauren Potter

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Lauren Potter
    Hometown: New York, NY
    I was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Dancing is my favorite workout and stress reliever and I also love to sing anything pop/rock/jazzy/ soulful. Iíve been in the play, "Accomplice: New York" since it opened four years ago. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such a close, loving, and supportive family. They mean the absolute world to me

FORT Newbie

Re: Lauren Potter

WELL!!!! my mystery is solved!!!!!!

I had the great fortune of doing the Accomplice tour in october 2007 and I just finished emailing Accomplice to see if you were the funny girl from tour! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I went to the Accomplice site only to see that no cast was listed. hahahhhaa. Yea you, Lauren! Now my mystery is solved!

I am all the way up in Newfoundland, Canada and I'm rooting for ya!

Dana

good credit does have its rewards. y'know, sometimes she looks like erica kane. just not in the above pic
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

FORT Newbie

I wish they would show us a little more of Lauren's personality. All we are getting is the mother pushing the girl on her son. She is a beautiful girl, seems to be very sweet and level headed.

No offense to Rob (since you never know how people are vs how they are edited), but he seems a bit dull. I see Lauren with someone way more dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by LAokie;3276882;
    No offense to Rob (since you never know how people are vs how they are edited), but he seems a bit dull. I see Lauren with someone way more dynamic.
    i agree. Lauren deserves a good man and they should give her more airtime versus someone such as bombastic plastic michelle for example (who's gone now i know) ... i guess the execs figure people get enough of "conservative" in their daily lives (work, soccer mom meetings, church) that they don't wanna see more on tv. tv's for trash they figure

Rob should grow a beard. right now he looks like a knockoff David Schwimmer
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

Do we know if Rob and Lauren are still together?
    (Sadly, I predict "no". But the show will help both their social lives dramatically.)

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3284684;
    Do we know if Rob and Lauren are still together?
    (Sadly, I predict "no". But the show will help both their social lives dramatically.)
    At the end of the episode they said that Rob left early to go home by himself. He only chose her to make his Mom happy.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread