+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Julie Bornemann

Julie Bornemann

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Julie Bornemann
    Hometown: Edwardsville, IL
    Hey! Iím from a small town outside of St. Louis, Missouri. I studied fashion at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. Iíve designed apparel for a major beer company and sports team. I'm grateful for all of the opportunities presented to me and I'm having so much fun! I enjoy trying different foods and exploring various ethnic cuisines. I love cooking, playing soccer, dancing, jet skiing, just about anything involving the ocean and of course, long walks on the beach. I also love working with various charities and plan to have a clothing line that donates a large percentage of its profits to the sick and underprivileged children. So I guess you could say I pretty much have it all figured out..... now all I need is to find Mr. Right.

Re: Julie Bornemann

I haven't seen this week's episode yet, but I started noticing this girl a bit the episode before. Of the whole seemingly interchangeable crowd of blonds there seemed to be something different, smarter and less artificial, about her.

Unless she really torpedoed that in the episode I haven't seen yet.

Still slightly too much makeup, but it wasn't as ridiculous as some of the girls.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Just checked out another site that has a picture of her and Nick Carter together. Apparently they dated in the past.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

So she's the Fashion Designer from a small town who's actually been hanging out in recent years in California? Cause otherwise I don't see how she's have been on his radar.

Doesn't he have the rep of being a real "man whore" too?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3266435;
    Doesn't he have the rep of being a real "man whore" too?
    And an abuser. IIRC, I was watching VH1, and they were talking about how Paris Hilton would walk around town with bruises on her arms during the time she went out with the guy.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Is this the one JoJo couldn't wait to take on vacation? If so, have we seen much interaction between these two? I don't know - of course we didn't see Rob with anyone last night. Editing, maybe???

+ Reply to Thread