Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Jessica Brown
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
If athlete-turned-beauty queen strikes you as a contradiction in terms, then you haven't met me, a feisty, accomplished competitor with titles of Miss Teen United States 2004, Miss Georgia Teenager 2003 and one of the "50 Most Beautiful Atlantans", as voted by JEZEBEL Magazine, in 2007. An Atlanta native, I graduated from Brenau University, summa cum laude, in May of 2007 with a degree in Broadcasting/Journalism and am an aspiring entertainment news reporter. I know without a doubt that I would not be the woman I am today if it was not for my loving and supportive close-knit family. Aside from being Will Ferrell's number one fan, I am a hopeless romantic who believes in fate and destiny. In fact, my favorite movies include Serendipity and P.S I love you."
As cliche as it might sound, I firmly believe that beauty comes from within. In fact, beauty pageants really helped to push me beyond a level that was comfortable, and, by proxy, instilled me with an admirable reserve or confidence-a quality that I credit with true beauty. The nicest thing you can do for someone else is just to be a compassionate, giving and considerate person. I take pride in volunteering for cause-worthy organizations and firmly believe that compassion is the key to understanding.