+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cara Quici

Cara Quici

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Cara Quici
    Hometown: Corpus Christi, TX
    I was born in Corpus Christi, Texas. I am pursuing a career as a musician/singer. I spend most of my time recording, practicing my singing, or playing piano. I recently finished recording my very first song entitled, "As We Live." To me the most important things in life are God and family. I love my family with all of my heart – my brothers and I are extremely close. I am also the middle child. I taught Sunday school for many years and enjoyed working with kids. I hope to someday be a great wife and mother and don’t believe in divorce. I have been known to become a bit free-spirited from time to time, and have crazy fun! That must be the Gemini in me. I aspire to become a philanthropist, so that I may help others. I believe helping others is the most important thing God has intended for us to do!

Re: Cara Quici

She didn't even get a date.
    "That's Numberwang!"

lol. Well she did get TV time. air time and me thinks that was what she was after. What a crazy. I thought I was crazy!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3259986;
    lol. Well she did get TV time. air time and me thinks that was what she was after. What a crazy. I thought I was crazy!
    Actress

Who is John Galt?

This girl is an accident waiting to happen, or she is an actress - a very bad actress. She is so over-the-top, I am surprised she lasted as long as she did.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3259975;
    She didn't even get a date.

Thanks, Fluff, I needed that.

The most miserable two weeks of her life. And she didn't even get a DATE!!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

She kept blabbering about how embarrassed she was about not getting a date. Well, she will probably forver be known as the "I didn't even get a date" girl. Now that's embarrassing.

Oh, to whoever did it: thank you for putting it as the quote for this forum.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'm quite perplexed how someone who is so into God, Sunday School, working with kids, and aspiring to be a future philanthropist would be so obsessed about not getting a date on a ridiculous reality show, of all places?!?!? To the point of embarassing oneself on national TV (let alone even going on there), and then there's the global Internet (wanna bet that most of the worst Cara scenes flood you tube?).

FORT Newbie

She made me want to introduce my eyeballs and eardrums to some rusty nails.
    Like a super annoying, completely un-adorable Kristen Chenoweth.
    And seriously, showing lingerie to the mother of a boy you've just met? And even worse... showing multiple articles of lingerie?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast