+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cara Quici

Re: Cara Quici

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3266427;

Or...

She's a psycho!

Remember how she said she thinks Michael is saving the best (i.e., her) for last ? Well it was Cara who saved the best for last. Or the best for laughs

Anyhue I kind of feel bad for her. Her smile reminds me of my cousin's smile.
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 01-08-2009 at 12:47 PM.
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

FORT Fogey

I'm not prepared to call the girl a psycho or drug addict based on what we've seen on tv. I'll bet she grew up being one of those girls who is cute yet geeky at the very same time. She tried taking a step in the shoes of the cute-but-less-geeky, and the shoes didn't fit. The fall is just harder when one is further away from earth, i.e. from where they should be.

She just needs to take a deep breath, and move on in a pair of more comfortable shoes.

Cara Quici's Bio said:

"To me the most important things in life are God and family."

I'm thinking that her lingerie collection trumps either of the aforementioned. LOL You gotta know she's not just wearing the stuff to admire herself in it (or maybe she is!), she's probably "sharing" it with others, if you catch my drift.

I have to say that the guys dodged a bullet with this one.

Update Update Update Cara was a major part of the most recent episode (March 26, 2009) of Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker" . For those of you who don't know, "Millionaire Matchmaker" follows the business of Patti Stanger who is a third-generation matchmaker with her own show (MM of course) Try to catch re-runs of the episode on Bravo. In it, Cara dates a Chicago Italian dude named Jimmy . Here is the Wikipedia page for Ms. Stanger Patti Stanger's Wikipedia page ... It's quite possible that Cara is an actress. You need to watch the episode to understand what I'm talking about. If Cara is now real-life a Scientologist, which she claims on MM, then I hope she finds her way out of that. No joke.
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 03-28-2009 at 10:23 AM.
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox;3395720;
    Update Update Update Cara was a major part of the most recent episode (March 26, 2009) of Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker" . For those of you who don't know, "Millionaire Matchmaker" follows the business of Patti Stanger who is a third-generation matchmaker with her own show (MM of course) Try to catch re-runs of the episode on Bravo. In it, Cara dates a Chicago Italian dude named Jimmy . Here is the Wikipedia page for Ms. Stanger Patti Stanger's Wikipedia page ... It's quite possible that Cara is an actress. You need to watch the episode to understand what I'm talking about. If Cara is now real-life a Scientologist, which she claims on MM, then I hope she finds her way out of that. No joke.
    I did see that episode and I agree. She must be an actress. She played a total ditz on Millionaire M. I think many of the wild ones are plants. The forward girl who talked about threesomes with the guy who had the stripper pole to name one.

At least she got a date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3397790;
    At least she got a date.
    Good one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123