+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cara Quici

Re: Cara Quici

I'm so glad this over the top drama queen is gone.

I am thrilled she is gone...holy cow,what a screechy mess she is.I got a dangerous stalker vibe from her big time...and I can't believe no one has told her that she CANNOT SING.I'd like to see her go on Idol just to see Simon blow her out of the water.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Newbie

Definitely a dangerous stalker vibe - I'm troubled by this girl. I'm scared that I live on the same planet with someone so CRAZY. She is totally weird and neurotic... she made such a fool of herself. She should have taken her 15 minutes of fame and exited gracefully. YIKES!!!!!!!!!

No problem, just throw a nightie at her and run away. She'll be too enthralled with the lingere to think of following you ... !
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I actually wonder if she's possibly a crack addict. I'm actually serious about this. It's not normal for your eyes to bug out like that. She just looked like a raving maniac most of the time. Also, she looked like she was in the beginning stages of some of the weird side effects of crack use. Look at her jaw. It totally juts off to the side like a crack addict's does. Compare it to Bobby Brown or Steven Adler who are in a more progressed stage of it. Or my crack addict cousin whose jaw is way worse than all of the aforementioned (plus, he has no teeth left at only 39 ). Or, I could be wrong and she just has a weird jaw and is crazy and not a drug addict at all. It's been known to happen that people have wonky jaws. I had jaw surgery when I was 17 because of cleft palate repair so I tend to notice when people's jaws are out of allignment (John Torturo's jaw drives me insane! He's got plenty of $$ so why doesn't he just fix it already!!!)
    Last edited by stacerace; 01-03-2009 at 12:17 AM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Newbie

In every romantic comedy the female lead has a quirky girlfriend. Cara will be perfect as the over-the-top, valley girl, quirky girl friend in a future romantic comedy. Love her! Can't wait!

Surely you jest? She needs to be anywhere but on a TV or movie screen, JMO, YMMV.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3263888;
    Surely you jest? She needs to be anywhere but on a TV or movie screen, JMO, YMMV.
    If I were to look into a crystal ball, I say we'd find her sitting on a couch in a shrink's office... so maybe if the shrink tapes his/her sessions, she'd in a round-about way be on a tv.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I was tempted just to make some lame joke involving her being a psycho, but I couldn't really think of a good one.

But it occurs to me that maybe the reason she's SO upset at not getting a date is more down to earth. And deceptive, of course.

Follow along with me. She's on a reality show. She's an obvious attention whore. So how about this--she's upset at not getting a date because she's too stupid to really understand editing. She thinks that "no date = no airtime". She's ACTUALLY upset at a perceived lack of expose. Because she doesn't see herself as nuts, or really understands how compelling it was to air footage showing she's nuts, she thinks this show is giving her the brush off and she'll miss her 15 minutes.

Or...

She's a psycho!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

They sure did a good job of making her look obsessive and scary, but for a very few fleeting moments she actually "looked" quite cute. Then those eyes would bug back out and her face would re-contort and it was like someone (with her obvious cooperation) was actually trying to freak us out. Was that on purpose???

I wonder what was left for the cutting room floor?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast