+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brittany Fuchs

Brittany Fuchs

Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Brittany Fuchs
    Hometown: Fairfax, VA
    I balance my work in real estate with attending college, where I’m looking to obtain my degree in communications with a minor in marketing. I am very outgoing and love spending time with my friends and family. I feel I’d be a great daughter-in-law because I truly want to become a part of my man’s family – I would want to know and understand their values. I’m looking for a man who is ambitious, intelligent, and confident – but definitely not cocky. I enjoy reading, working out, traveling, the beach, live theatre, dancing, shopping, and museum openings.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-19-2008 at 07:05 PM.

FORT Newbie

Re: Brittany Fuchs

I know this girl from somewhere.... and I haven't figured it out yet. I'm from VA... I feel like she either dated someone I know or was a friend of a friend. She's a cute little chunker, I couldn't believe she got eliminated.

What is it with the casting of this show, that what? 4 or 5 girls did nudie modeling.

What puzzles me is how these girls didn't know each other. I mean isn't there every chance that the Playboy girls, for example, have probably had to do appearances, or videos, or such together?

Or DID they and that's been hidden from us?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think once the producers learned the personalities of the Momma's, they tried to cast as many nude models and other personality types that would clash with the mothers as they could find. All three of the mom's disapprove of nude modeling so maybe that's why there are so many on this show.

+ Reply to Thread