+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 12/16 Season Premiere *Spoilers*

Re: 12/16 Season Premiere *Spoilers*

I thought for sure I could watch it on nbc rewind since I missed it because my recorder was picking up two other shows. No such luck. I'll have to check recorder status for Monday...that will be free for the next three weeks - until the Bachelor - so I can catch up with the mayhem next week. Hopefully they'll have "previously on..." in all its glorious nonsense.

Boy...something bad must have happened - the firetrucks have been zipping down the street toward the freeway for the last 10 min. I'm just hoping it's not a Christmas Tree fire. Anyway, my recorder is blank for the evening so I'll catch a movie. Hopefully I can post about my impression of the show next week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Just watched it. Glad I could download it. My God that woman I am sure she felt scared. She was surrounded by the black girls but she did not show any fear. Only more ignorance.

Of course you can prefer that your son ends up with a white girl but hey when he falls in love with a black girl that should be fine!
    But this woman is so picky. Even girls who come from a divorced family are not good enough as if her son is all that!

Was it me that thought that all the 3 guys looked to be very short?

Hey this has gone all the way to page 2 because of the new threads so I am gonna give it a little bumpie.

And in January we get so many new shows including The Bachelor with not such a very attractive bachelor. oh well. The Biggest Loser and more I hope.

Was last week's premiere two hours? I ask because when I set the recorder for tomorrow (12-22) it is a two hour show - from 9-11. I could see where it would take the Hero slot (9pm) but I don't remember which show followed. Oh, well...extra drama...yum or yuck - I still have to watch.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

My Own Worst Enemy usually comes on in the 10 pm slot. (Heard that show was getting cancelled.)

Don't think the 2-hour show tomorrow night is a one-hour repeat of last week's show. I think it will be two hours of new footage. NBC re-aired the first show on Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3256132;
    My Own Worst Enemy usually comes on in the 10 pm slot. (Heard that show was getting cancelled.)

Don't think the 2-hour show tomorrow night is a one-hour repeat of last week's show. I think it will be two hours of new footage. NBC re-aired the first show on Friday night.
    Shows how much I pay attention to NBC Darn, missed it again.

All I can say about this trainwreck is poor JoJo. If the producers don't get too carried away it may stay on the track. I have serious doubts though.

Who is John Galt?

Terrible, terrible show - but somehow, like an accident, I have to look. If there was anything else on TV, I'd probably pass, but I'm going to watch the next one. The Iraqi mother is a trip (a bad trip). Poor adorable JoJo, he's in big trouble if he ever falls madly in love. The couple will have to move far far away from mama. The other moms are tolerable, but the fireman's mom is just waay too enabling. She makes his bed - what! C'mon parents everywhere, let your kids grow up and become independent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345