+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/16 Season Premiere *Spoilers*

Re: 12/16 Season Premiere *Spoilers*

It was like a painful bruise, I knew it would hurt, but I kept poking at it! Nonetheless, i think it will provide a lot of laughs for the viewers as it goes.

I watched Without a Trace as I am still very upset that they took Law & Order - SVU - off to show this.
    However, it looks like if I get tired of murder and mayhem, this could provide a funny break...

The Army nurse who took mega offense to Mrs. B kinda scared me when she was mad. When she was watching the video, her eyes looked like coal and I swear I could see smoke coming out of her ears. She is my bet to make Mrs. B's life a living hell at the mansion. Also, did anyone else notice that when looking at her head on, she kinda looks like Karen Black when she was mad? I really like her.

This show is definitely a train wreck that I will probably watch to the end.

I watched for about 10 minutes also and just couldn't stand it. Who would want to date those guys anyway? Momma's boys? No thanks. I turned it off and went to bed. I don't think it's funny at all. Just stupid.

Unfortunately, I will watch this to the end. At least I know that it is one show I won't readily admit to watching when I'm with my reality fans at work. I gotta believe they coached all these moms to be a "type", even the one that spewed venom.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I couldn't stay awake. Don't think I can stick with this show, just too set up for failure to interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3253328;
    That is exactly what my husband and I were saying last night. Every other girl seemed to be a plant.
    I'm glad other people had this opinion too! I said something to my son about the "mousey" girl who was doing dishes all the time. TPTB will keep her around for a while so that she can have a dramatic "makeover" at some point and be the ugly duckling/swan story.

I really just half-watched this show since Law & Order SVU got the boot for it. I may give it another chance. Probably depends on what they show leading up to it now that The Biggest Loser is finished.

It will be good for the snark factor if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3254129;
    I really just half-watched this show since Law & Order SVU got the boot for it. I may give it another chance. Probably depends on what they show leading up to it now that The Biggest Loser is finished.
    The show is moving to its regular Monday night slot next week.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3253088;
    Welcome to the season premiere of Momma’s Boys! Please keep all mocking of these babies still attached to Momma’s apron strings discussion of tonight’s show in this thread only until 2 a.m. Eastern. Thanks and let’s have fun!
    This was such a great show to watch and let my brain unwind... though I admit my blood pressure got a little raised, watching JoJo's mother. I don't have any tolerance for intolerant people!

For lack of anything better for the next few weeks, it'll be a fun show to tivo and watch when i have a chance.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast