+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esther Kluge

Esther Kluge

Esther Kluge (Robert's Mom)
    Hometown: Marlboro, NJ

I am a young-at-heart mother who, together with my husband Abe, raised two momma's boys and one wonderful daughter in the suburbs of NJ.

I have been a teacher for most of my professional career and I presently teach first grade in Central New Jersey. I pride myself on being a dedicated and caring person. As a parent who loved being involved in my children's lives, I enjoyed attending their athletic games, recitals, and school functions while growing up. Now, even as young adults, I continue to support my kidsí various activities and events. Cooking has always been a favorite pastime for me, especially when it is for family gatherings and holidays.

At those times I get the opportunity to cook and share traditions with many of my closest family and friends. As one can easily see, my family means everything to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Esther Kluge

I bet this woman wants to be a grandmother, big time! I doubt she'll find a daughter-in-law out the cast of this show, but it should be hilarious to see if they pass her homemaking tests.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Who is John Galt?

She is my favorite of the moms and seems the most likely to accept her son's choice in a woman. I think she is a kick - funny, pretty easy going and gets along well with the girls and other moms.

FORT Fogey

She is a sweetie but her son is not hot or handsome. He is average looking. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I don't get the girls drooling over him. Well, actually I do since most of them are actors and looking for face time.

It's not about the guys ... it's all about the competition. Schmooze any of the moms and guys to get more tv time. Not that I'm jaded about reality contestants, or anything.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3258235;
    She is a sweetie but her son is not hot or handsome. He is average looking. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I don't get the girls drooling over him. Well, actually I do since most of them are actors and looking for face time.
    Really? I actually think he's the best looking out of all 3. But then, I always did have a thing for men with distinctive Jewish features. Kinda funny since I'm Christian which doesn't mesh all that well with Judaism being that they leave out the Jesus part
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3258319;
    Really? I actually think he's the best looking out of all 3. But then, I always did have a thing for men with distinctive Jewish features. Kinda funny since I'm Christian which doesn't mesh all that well with Judaism being that they leave out the Jesus part
    Well then I have to be the voice of reason here. I do not belong to any organized religion so believe me when I say your Jewish fella is not all that hot. Jewish men cloud your thoughts, clearly. The fireman and JoJo have him backed off the map. The fireman is on the top of my list if I were to make one, which I won't.

Since no one here or on the show is taking this seriously I say all of the men are going for their best shot at getting laid after it wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3258328;
    Well then I have to be the voice of reason here. I do not belong to any organized religion so believe me when I say your Jewish fella is not all that hot. Jewish men cloud your thoughts, clearly. The fireman and JoJo have him backed off the map. The fireman is on the top of my list if I were to make one, which I won't.

Since no one here or on the show is taking this seriously I say all of the men are going for their best shot at getting laid after it wraps.
    I think the fireman is so boring and cookie cutter that I can't even remember his name. JoJo just looks like a kid to me and I really don't like muscles. I think that Rob is totally hot and my thoughts are not clouded at all
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

Rob looks like an original "Average Joe". You can tell that alot of the women are actresses when they claim that all 3 guys are hot. Sorry, Rob may be sweet but he is definately just average in the looks department.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3258399;
    Rob looks like an original "Average Joe". You can tell that alot of the women are actresses when they claim that all 3 guys are hot. Sorry, Rob may be sweet but he is definately just average in the looks department.
    I always did like the average guys more than the "pretty boys".
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast