+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Khalood Bojanowski

Khalood Bojanowski

Khalood Bojanowski (Jojo's Mom)
    Hometown: Washington Township, MI

I was born in Basra, Iraq. When I was kid, my family and I escaped Iraq and immigrated to the United States to make a better life for us. I am thankful to be married to my wonderful husband Jerry. Both of my kids are my world. My daughter Fallon is our little princess while my son Jojo will always be my momma’s boy. I love watching him play NCAA hockey at Nichols College.

I have a German shepherd, four Chihuahuas, and two ferrets. I am an animal lover, and want the world to know that I hate hunting because I believe there is already enough food out there.

I am very opinionated and will tell it like it is whether you want to hear it or not. However, I truly do have a good heart and am a very generous person. I will do anything to make someone happy. I don't like to receive, but love to give. Basically, I am a softie with a hard exterior.
    "That's Numberwang!"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Khalood Bojanowski

All I can say is - "Watch the preview set at the show's site" (nbc). This woman could turn the whole house upside down and create interesting results for her son.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

ohhhh.... i hear she's a racist.

tmz.com /2008 /11 /26 / nbcs-bigoted-momma-in-big-trouble/

i listen to everything tmz says.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djpinklady;3247526;
    ohhhh.... i hear she's a racist.

tmz.com /2008 /11 /26 / nbcs-bigoted-momma-in-big-trouble/

i listen to everything tmz says.
    In her preview on the site, she admits she is a bigot. That puts up the black girls' dander and one in particular seems to be eyeing Jojo big time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I cannot wait to see more of this woman. She's completely off her rocker. I don't know about everything that's being said about her (TMZ, NY Post, etc), but she definitely has more than her share of issues. Check out her clip on YouTube watching her son make out with a girl in a hot tub. She goes ballistic.

Kao

Absolute trash.

I likely will not watch simply because of this woman. I can tolerate all sorts of ignorance on reality tv, but I can not tolerate a bigot anywhere.

LG.

how much of her racist insanity is genuine and how much is scripted. There is no amount of money that could convince me to say the things she has said on a tv show, but some people . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3253454;
    how much of her racist insanity is genuine and how much is scripted. There is no amount of money that could convince me to say the things she has said on a tv show, but some people . . .
    I'm with you, LG...this woman can't be for real, can she?

I think all the moms are in a similar boat with Mrs. B in that they all want a specific kind of girl for their sons. But because Mrs. B is so specific in what she wants, she has gotten the audience's attention instead of Lorraine and Esther.

This past episode, Esther clearly stated that she didn't want Rob to pick Camilla for the trip because she wanted her family's Jewish background to be continued with her son, and she didn't think Camilla would be the girl to do that. But the difference between Esther and Mrs. B was that Esther stated her opinion in a non-overt manner. With Mrs. B, she made her opinion known to every single person in the house. And not to mention that she was pretty harsh with the way she said it, like how she called girls with a higher weight "big butt girls."

IMO, if Mrs. B had not overtly stated her opinion, then she wouldn't have been met with such harsh criticism, just like Esther hasn't.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast