+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Khalood Bojanowski

Re: Khalood Bojanowski

I'd be surprised if Mindy & JoJo are still together.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-22-2009 at 10:06 PM.
    "At a paleontology convention, there is always a bone to pick."~Ross Geller

Who is John Galt?

This woman has an extremely unhealthy fixation with her son. It is almost as if she secretly wants an incestuous relationship with him. Making him choose between her and a girl - how sick is that? JoJo will have to estrange himself from his mother if he wants a lasting relationship with a woman. This woman reminds me of the mother in the movie Hush.

OMG, she's baaaack! I just saw Khalood on a preview for a new A&E show called Monster-in-Laws. This time, it's her daughter who's the focus. I checked the official site and, sure enough, I was right. She was only on screen for a few seconds, but I knew it was her. How many woman like that could there really be in the world!? The show is kind of like hoarders, in that it's new people each week, so it's (mercifully) not a whole season of her. So, apparently, she's still up to her old tricks, although some of the other women in the preview looked even worse!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345