+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Khalood Bojanowski

FORT Fogey

Re: Khalood Bojanowski

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3253454;
    how much of her racist insanity is genuine and how much is scripted. There is no amount of money that could convince me to say the things she has said on a tv show, but some people . . .
    It is real. No one would agree to be a racist for the drama of it. She has put herself in danger. You can be sure she will get hate mail, threats and public condemnation. Way too risky. Her emotion in the helicopter was clearly genuine as were her tears. This is the real deal. She doesnt even see it as wrong. She really thinks she is not a racist. Her understanding of that word is way off base. The producers encouraged her, I am sure, but they had the raw material and it did not appear that it would be difficult to ramp her up.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3268277;
    It is real. No one would agree to be a racist for the drama of it. She has put herself in danger. You can be sure she will get hate mail, threats and public condemnation. Way too risky. Her emotion in the helicopter was clearly genuine as were her tears. This is the real deal. She doesnt even see it as wrong. She really thinks she is not a racist. Her understanding of that word is way off base. The producers encouraged her, I am sure, but they had the raw material and it did not appear that it would be difficult to ramp her up.
    In fact, before the show even aired but the promos had been her home had been vandalized and her prized german shepherd was killed brutally. I can't tolerate racism but I don't understand people reacting like that. People can be so stupid and small minded. Those people that did that are no better than her.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3269466;
    In fact, before the show even aired but the promos had been her home had been vandalized and her prized german shepherd was killed brutally. I can't tolerate racism but I don't understand people reacting like that. People can be so stupid and small minded. Those people that did that are no better than her.
    That is horrible. The world can be a very, very scary place.

It's unfortunate that she allowed herself to be taped/videod doing and saying those things. I'm not condoning her behavior or opinions, not at all. She's apparently not very bright, just incredibly naive, or wanted TV time at whatever cost.

I feel sorrier for her son than I did before I saw the first 2 episodes.

Potential daughter-in-laws? Run faster.

FORT Fogey

I agree. It is painful to hear that an innocent animal was killed. Those who killed that dog should be procecuted. That is a terrible crime. It sickens me.

FORT Fogey

The thing is, as offensive as Khalood's beliefs are (and they are offensive), hating her in return is not the way to go. It is clear she is not beyond opening her heart. She just doesn't know how.

Can't recall their names, but the two African American woman who are "showing her the light" are handling things in the only way that will turn this woman around successfully. The rantings and ravings of some of the girls, a dog-killing, a break-in, etc. will do nothing but reinforce views like Khalood's around the world. Hate only begets hate.

Kudos to these women.

On another note, I can't believe her family let her go on this show. They must know what she is capable of saying and how dangerous it could be. My goodness. Vicki from the biggest loser is getting death threats just for being major ass. Who knows where it will end for Khalood.

Not sure what I think about NBC. It's good that the subject is brought to national television in a real way (as real as reality tv gets, anyway) and not on some stupid make-believe scripted drama. However, they also put Khalood and her family in a fairly dangerous position.

Again, kudos to the woman trying to help Khalood see the light.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3272163;
    The thing is, as offensive as Khalood's beliefs are (and they are offensive), hating her in return is not the way to go. It is clear she is not beyond opening her heart. She just doesn't know how.

Can't recall their names, but the two African American woman who are "showing her the light" are handling things in the only way that will turn this woman around successfully. The rantings and ravings of some of the girls, a dog-killing, a break-in, etc. will do nothing but reinforce views like Khalood's around the world. Hate only begets hate.

Kudos to these women.

On another note, I can't believe her family let her go on this show. They must know what she is capable of saying and how dangerous it could be. My goodness. Vicki from the biggest loser is getting death threats just for being major ass. Who knows where it will end for Khalood.

Not sure what I think about NBC. It's good that the subject is brought to national television in a real way (as real as reality tv gets, anyway) and not on some stupid make-believe scripted drama. However, they also put Khalood and her family in a fairly dangerous position.

Again, kudos to the woman trying to help Khalood see the light.
    Excellent post Jexter. I agree with every word.

I agree about questioning why NBC would portray someone in such a way, but I also question as to why someone would sign up for this. Mrs. B obviously approved of going on this show, so she certainly needs to take responsibility.

Can I ask what your source is?

If this really did happen, then it's just sad that people would take a reality show so seriously. I'm someone who just loves watching these shows for the fun of it, rooting for some people while getting turned off by some. But I'm not going to take it to a level where I vandalize the property people I dislike, 'cause that's just wrong on so many levels.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3273269;
    Can I ask what your source is?

If this really did happen, then it's just sad that people would take a reality show so seriously. I'm someone who just loves watching these shows for the fun of it, rooting for some people while getting turned off by some. But I'm not going to take it to a level where I vandalize the property people I dislike, 'cause that's just wrong on so many levels.
    I answered your question but I got in trouble for it. Just do a google search and you'll find a whole bunch of different websites that basically say the same exact statement.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3273734;
    I answered your question but I got in trouble for it. Just do a google search and you'll find a whole bunch of different websites that basically say the same exact statement.
    stace, sorry for asking a question that lead you to get in trouble. Didn't mean to do that.

But I did look it up, as you suggested, and it turns out that her dog died before the show even aired. Her county's sheriff doesn't believe that the burglary or the sudden death of her dog are linked to her appearance on the show. At the time of both of those events, only commercials and previews showed Mrs. B's behavior.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast