+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jojo Bojanowski

Jojo Bojanowski

Jojo Bojanowski (Khalood's Son)
    Hometown: Washington Township, MI

I grew up in the small town of Washington Township, Michigan. I am a full-time student at Nichols College majoring in international business and play forward on the schoolís ice hockey team. .

Iíve lived away from home since I was 16 years old, but have the most supportive family in the world. No matter whatís going on in my life, I can always count on my sister Fallon; Iím really close to her. My parents come to see me play every weekend, whether Iím in northern Ontario or all the way in Massachusetts. Aside from hockey and my academic life, I am a resident assistant at the college, a member of SAAC (Student Athlete Advisory Committee), and spend my summers working at a hockey clinic teaching kids ranging from 4-18 years old.

In my spare time, I like to go to the beach, play golf, volleyball, and pretty much do anything I can to relax.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Jojo Bojanowski

So young, so cute and so young. Probably not ready to make his own family, but his mama will be the show's character.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

LG.

he moved away from home at 16 - probably to get away from his overbearing mom.

Odd he would go on this show with her.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It is not odd for " serious hockey boys " to move away to different communities for hockey season. I think NBC is playing on that. My town is full of young men (aka boys) that come here for the hockey season and then go home.
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

Who is John Galt?

Adorable guy and probably the sweetest of the bunch toward the girls. This is especially interesting that he has the most obnoxious, over-the-top mom. Guess he's learned by example how NOT to act. Hope he finds a nice girl someday (too young right now) and moves far far away from momma.

Jojo was my hero last night. He showed so much compassion and maturity for his young age

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

He's adorable! And definitely the one I'd be after......if I was 20!

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3258413;
    He's adorable! And definitely the one I'd be after......if I was 20!
    ME TOO!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3254212;
    It is not odd for " serious hockey boys " to move away to different communities for hockey season. I think NBC is playing on that. My town is full of young men (aka boys) that come here for the hockey season and then go home.
    I got a big chuckle out of the statement, as if he's the only person ever to have done so.

I was telling a few of my friends who are hockey players for the local AHL team, and they were like "Dude, it's called juniors, suck it up." When you consider the number of players that are traveling from non-english speaking countries over to North America to play, it's a little more impressive than a kid from MI going to Ontario. Of course, it's dramatically more likely that NBC was the moron, than JoJo.

Jojo has shown himself to be more mature and open minded than one would expect, coming from that mumma.

I don't care how attractive or charming or whatever this guy is. Who in their right mind would willingly take on his mother as their mother in law?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast