+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

    I like this woman so far. Her son appears solid and out for his own good. Momma's boy is nothing more than a son who is close to his mother. I am close with both my sons and one of them is definately a momma's boy. I do not control anything he does or care to; we are just close. This show should be titled Controlling Mothers.
    Last edited by shoepie; 12-27-2008 at 01:17 PM.

  2. #12
    Who is John Galt?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    983

    Re: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3258219;
    Momma's boy is nothing more than a son who is close to his mother. I am close with both my sons and one of them is definately a momma's boy. I do not control anything he does or care to; we are just close. This show should be titled Controlling Mothers.
    Yea, I agree. I was a single mother to my son (an only child) for 9 years until I married the love of my life. He was a wonderful father to my son and really helped him grow into the wonderful man he is today. But, my son and I are still very close. He is married with two children. I do not try to control his life and try to be as supportive as possible with any of his decisions. I adore my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren. But, one of the things I think is very very important is to encourage your son (or daughter) to be independent. The objection I have to this mom is her lack in this area. Her son is way too old to be waited on by his mom. He should be living on his own.

  3. #13
    FORT Fan CrazyDutchWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    334

    Re: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

    As I mentioned in the topic thread. show thread, I liked her at first but not anymore.

    I think the first posters were right and were quick to see what she is really like.
    Very controlling. The way she enjoyed degrading Michelle made me sick.
    No I rather have the other moms now.
    But her son is the cutes from the 3 and I am glad he does not listen. She will probably be crying again next episode a lot.
    Hope he will fall madly in love with Erica cause that is what she wants so desperately. whahahahahaha

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3259427;
    But, one of the things I think is very very important is to encourage your son (or daughter) to be independent. The objection I have to this mom is her lack in this area. Her son is way too old to be waited on by his mom. He should be living on his own.
    We are watching an highly manipulated show. Most of this is staged and the boys relationship with their moms is probably fabricated to a large degree.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Lil Bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,420

    Re: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3260722;
    We are watching an highly manipulated show. Most of this is staged and the boys relationship with their moms is probably fabricated to a large degree.
    The more I watch this show, the more I agree that it's staged, but I can't seem to look away.

  6. #16
    Who is John Galt?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    983

    Re: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3260722;
    We are watching an highly manipulated show. Most of this is staged and the boys relationship with their moms is probably fabricated to a large degree.
    I surely hope so! For their sakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.