+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

FORT Fogey

Re: Lorraine Sarysz-Nichols

I like this woman so far. Her son appears solid and out for his own good. Momma's boy is nothing more than a son who is close to his mother. I am close with both my sons and one of them is definately a momma's boy. I do not control anything he does or care to; we are just close. This show should be titled Controlling Mothers.
    Last edited by shoepie; 12-27-2008 at 01:17 PM.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3258219;
    Momma's boy is nothing more than a son who is close to his mother. I am close with both my sons and one of them is definately a momma's boy. I do not control anything he does or care to; we are just close. This show should be titled Controlling Mothers.
    Yea, I agree. I was a single mother to my son (an only child) for 9 years until I married the love of my life. He was a wonderful father to my son and really helped him grow into the wonderful man he is today. But, my son and I are still very close. He is married with two children. I do not try to control his life and try to be as supportive as possible with any of his decisions. I adore my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren. But, one of the things I think is very very important is to encourage your son (or daughter) to be independent. The objection I have to this mom is her lack in this area. Her son is way too old to be waited on by his mom. He should be living on his own.

As I mentioned in the topic thread. show thread, I liked her at first but not anymore.

I think the first posters were right and were quick to see what she is really like.
    Very controlling. The way she enjoyed degrading Michelle made me sick.
    No I rather have the other moms now.
    But her son is the cutes from the 3 and I am glad he does not listen. She will probably be crying again next episode a lot.
    Hope he will fall madly in love with Erica cause that is what she wants so desperately. whahahahahaha

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3259427;
    But, one of the things I think is very very important is to encourage your son (or daughter) to be independent. The objection I have to this mom is her lack in this area. Her son is way too old to be waited on by his mom. He should be living on his own.
    We are watching an highly manipulated show. Most of this is staged and the boys relationship with their moms is probably fabricated to a large degree.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3260722;
    We are watching an highly manipulated show. Most of this is staged and the boys relationship with their moms is probably fabricated to a large degree.
    The more I watch this show, the more I agree that it's staged, but I can't seem to look away.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3260722;
    I surely hope so! For their sakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12