+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Sarysz

Michael Sarysz

Michael Sarysz (Lorraine's Son)
    Hometown: Plantation, FL

I was born in Chicago, Illinois. When I was a kid, I moved to Florida with my mom and brother Matthew. I attended college to pursue a career as an EMT/paramedic/firefighter. Becoming a firefighter was something I’ve always wanted to do.

South Florida is my home and I enjoy all it has to offer. When I'm not jet skiing on Fort Lauderdale Beach you would probably find me scuba diving. I enjoy golfing and flying remote control jets. I am a very focused and motivated person.

I believe family is one of the most important things in our lives and I believe in the saying, “Hard work pays off.” I hold myself to a high standard and treat each person who comes into my life with the same respect that I would like.

I’m extremely grateful to my mother, who taught me by example, and my grandparents, who were always there for me. Without their love and support, it would have been very difficult for my mother, brother, and myself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Michael Sarysz

Now here is a motivated cutie! He has the right profession (I guess) for the times, though his motivation may lead him to self interest rather than building a family interest. One to watch closely.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He's a cutie, but I can't get past that stupid hair. I'll be so glad when it finally goes out of style.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

LG.

hmmmmm, hard to say why anyone would want to go on this show and say "I'm a momma's boy" as that is certainly a buzz kill for me. Yikes.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

I thought he was just the PERFECT GUY all around until I realized he likes the tall, blonde, fake type girls. How unfortunate :/ I'm with his mom, he needs a real girl with a brain!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3249601;
    He's a cutie, but I can't get past that stupid hair. I'll be so glad when it finally goes out of style.
    ughhhhh. totally. the insipid fauxhawk

but on the show i dont really notice his hair .. mainly his face and body

i wonder how you pronounce his last name? and michelle's last name too. are those names from poland?
    America's Next Top Best Friend!

FORT Newbie

The fact that he's a paramedic/firefighter stands out for me. He's the guy running into burning buildings to save lives. Think about it. It does say a lot about a person. Risking his life for others - there seems to be more to this guy then meets the eye. He may actually have a heart.

Who is John Galt?

He may have a heart, but what is in his mind isn't that great. He likes the "dumb" blond bombshells because usually likes are attracted to likes. Besides, what is wrong with blond bombshells? If that is what he is attracted to, so what? His mother is way off base trying to get him interested in girls who just aren't his type.

IF this guy is serious (yea right, even I don't believe that) in finding a true romance during this show then his mother has every right to try and steer him towards a woman that is not his "usual" type. Obviously his type is like Michelle and obviously that type has not worked out in the past. Perhaps mom is trying to show him that other types are just as fun, interesting, etc and that he may in fact find someone that he was not interested in at first but fall head over heels for her.

Cannot believe I just put all of that about THIS show that is so totally fake and I know that none of the guys really want a long lasting relationship with any of these women.

To me this guy comes across as just someone trying to get laid. And maybe getting some national exposure to further his acting career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast