+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Sarysz

FORT Newbie

Re: Michael Sarysz

I think he's just being a guy and when he's ready to settle down it will be with someone that makes him happy. That's the way it should be. Yes, it's important to be with someone that gets along with your family, especially your mother, but after all is said and done, he has to live with the person. As i'm watching this show, I believe more and more that we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg with each of these guys. They are all good guys just having a ball. Who could blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrLite;3267203;
    I think he's just being a guy and when he's ready to settle down it will be with someone that makes him happy. That's the way it should be. Yes, it's important to be with someone that gets along with your family, especially your mother, but after all is said and done, he has to live with the person. As i'm watching this show, I believe more and more that we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg with each of these guys. They are all good guys just having a ball. Who could blame them.
    I like how the priest told him "you have to be the one to cut the cord" or something like that! I agree with you - right now he wants to play, when he's ready to settle down, that girl will have a great MIL! And I think Lorraine will be a lot more tolerant than she seems on the show.

Interesting interview on ABC with Michael - spoiler ahead:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he does talk about the Erica situation. Interesting that LORRAINE started it all for the two of them!

Yahoo!

I think Michael has the hardest choice among all of the guys. Rob has Lauren and Camilla, having no connection with the former and major chemistry with the latter. And if Jojo is truly falling for Mindy, then he'll end up picking her.

But Michael is stuck in a predicament. Erica is going to shock him with her big secret she kept bottled up inside since the beginning of this competition. And I didn't see him connect with Amanda until the last episode. There was a little bit of chemisty going on between the two of them when Rob went down after the challenge and they both were there to help him, but other than that, it wasn't until the last episode where she really made a move on Michael.

Michael seems to have the stronger connection with Erica, but her secret is really going to affect some things. It's not only the fact that she has revealed her whole body to the readers of Penthouse (and Google searchers), and if he ended up choosing her, then everyone around him would know what his girlfriend looks like naked. But it's also that she kept it bottled up inside for the whole entire time. It's evident that she's hellbent on Michael getting to know the real her, not the Penthouse her, but Michael will still probably get offended that she couldn't confide in him beforehand.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3279842;
    I think Michael has the hardest choice among all of the guys. Rob has Lauren and Camilla, having no connection with the former and major chemistry with the latter. And if Jojo is truly falling for Mindy, then he'll end up picking her.

But Michael is stuck in a predicament. Erica is going to shock him with her big secret she kept bottled up inside since the beginning of this competition. And I didn't see him connect with Amanda until the last episode. There was a little bit of chemisty going on between the two of them when Rob went down after the challenge and they both were there to help him, but other than that, it wasn't until the last episode where she really made a move on Michael.

Michael seems to have the stronger connection with Erica, but her secret is really going to affect some things. It's not only the fact that she has revealed her whole body to the readers of Penthouse (and Google searchers), and if he ended up choosing her, then everyone around him would know what his girlfriend looks like naked. But it's also that she kept it bottled up inside for the whole entire time. It's evident that she's hellbent on Michael getting to know the real her, not the Penthouse her, but Michael will still probably get offended that she couldn't confide in him beforehand.
    I don't know if Michael will be able to get over Erica's past. But if the interview with him is any indication, HE has also been bitten by the "I'm in the spotlight" bug. He mentioned he would love to do anything with Ryan S. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3279926;
    I don't know if Michael will be able to get over Erica's past. But if the interview with him is any indication, HE has also been bitten by the "I'm in the spotlight" bug. He mentioned he would love to do anything with Ryan S. again.
    Yikes! Sounds like Michael (& Lorraine) could be on the 2nd season of "Momma's Boys" -- if there is one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12