+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About The Show

About The Show

From the offiical site;

"Momma's Boys" is a new dating series that centers on three possessive yet loving mothers who must help their complacent sons choose the perfect woman - and ultimately poses the question: "Who is really the most important woman in every man's life?"

Over the course of six weeks, viewers will watch intense, emotional showdowns and rivalries, as well as raw, personal moments between mother and son. All of this will unfold as 32 single women - some classy and some brassy - vie for the attention of the three eligible bachelors and their mothers who live with them throughout the series. "Momma's Boys" will uncover the conflicts between a mother's wishes and a son's desires and reveal the truth about who plays a more crucial role in a young man's life - his mother or his significant other.

"Momma's Boys" is a production of Ryan Seacrest Productions and Glassman Media. Glassman and Seacrest are the executive producers. Eliot Goldberg and Grant Julian will serve as co-executive producers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: About The Show

This is going to be so much fun! A Pre-Bachelor tune-up with complications galore. The all-seeing Mamas will, hopefully, be a hoot and not embarrass their sons too much...wait - what am I saying? Of course, there will be embarrassment and kvetching! Did you all see the preview of the hot tub scene? Poor guy, but hilarious...the "girls" don't stand a chance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

its my new favorite show. or it will be on the 16th. but it already is.

All of this will unfold as 32 single women - some classy and some brassy - vie for the attention of the three eligible bachelors and their mothers who live with them throughout the series.
    Why do I think we will see more "brassy" than "classy"??

I'll probably give it a chance, but I don't have a lot of hope that I will like this one.

The Bachelor, but with mothers?! (And three men...) Bring it. I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Expecting some major cheese, but cheese is fun.

I saw a commercial for this and one of the moms gets into the hot tub with her son and his date. The look on the girl's face was priceless!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3247926;
    I saw a commercial for this and one of the moms gets into the hot tub with her son and his date. The look on the girl's face was priceless!
    Are they replacing Law & Order: SVU with this show?
    PLease say it isn't so............

I've seen a ton of clips for this show and I have to admit it looks pretty good. That mom, Mrs. B is definitely the next breakout star of reality TV. The clips of her on YouTube are hysterical. I can't wait to see more of her.

Who shows their intimate clothing to someone they just met and are trying to impress? There's a girl who claims to be a lingerie junkie and pulls out her clothes to show the mom. Are women really that clueless?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Well, I was looking forward to this until I read about the "boys"~ 25, 24, 21....oh my my only hope is that the girls are way younger (is that legal)...I guess it's the momma's show because I can see nothing coming of this except maybe some rolling in the hay!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast