+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About The Show

Re: About The Show

I'll have to catch it on NBC Rewind tomorrow (hope that will be one of their shows.) I have two other series set to record at the same time and I can't watch a third while they compete for recorder space - LOL. Tuesday nights are busy recording nights at my house.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3247903;
    Why do I think we will see more "brassy" than "classy"??

I'll probably give it a chance, but I don't have a lot of hope that I will like this one.
    I'm thinking more "trashy" than "brassy" or "classy."

Way To Go Momma's Boys!

At 10 p.m. ET, a preview telecast of the new series "Momma's Boys" (2.5/7 in 18-49, 6.1 million viewers overall) ranked #1 among the broadcast networks in adults, men and women 18-34 and #2 in adults, men and women 18-49. "Momma's Boys" will make its Monday debut on December 22.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LomannAnderson;3253708;
    Way To Go Momma's Boys!

At 10 p.m. ET, a preview telecast of the new series "Momma's Boys" (2.5/7 in 18-49, 6.1 million viewers overall) ranked #1 among the broadcast networks in adults, men and women 18-34 and #2 in adults, men and women 18-49. "Momma's Boys" will make its Monday debut on December 22.

WTG ! I thought it was hilarious, especially Mrs B. What a hoot that lady is

I just saw that NBC is replaying the premiere tonight at 8 EST, for anyone who missed it or wants to see the drama again.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I hope that there is some kind of gimmick or twist that is going to happen. Because if not, with all of the professionals on board, with accompanying easy-to-find IMDB bios, Ryan Seacrest (et al) is really, really stupid to think he can get away with this entirely scripted and not very good, piece of fiction!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3257255;
    I hope that there is some kind of gimmick or twist that is going to happen. Because if not, with all of the professionals on board, with accompanying easy-to-find IMDB bios, Ryan Seacrest (et al) is really, really stupid to think he can get away with this entirely scripted and not very good, piece of fiction!
    I must say I find this show way more entertaining and interesting than the overwhelming popular Bachelor. At least this show has personality. On the bachelor he picks ladies to go on groups dates out of the group he gives 1 Lady a rose.

He picks a woman to go a single date all the other Ladies talk how they hate that girl and she is not there for the right reasons. They have a cocktail party and then he sends some girls home. The next week they repeat the same thing.

I never realized how boring and 1 deminsional the Bachelor was until I watched this show.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Totally agree with you. The Bachelor/Bachelorette has gotten too predictable, up to and including the breakup. Don't know how Trish managed to stay together, but more power to her. Princess Deana did it in for me.

I just wish the moms had the power to eliminate one together. That would be awesome ...!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

This show is more of a joke than the Bachelor/ette series. 99.9% of the women just want to be on TV and probably the same is true for 100% of the men.

Still, I'm enjoying it, but not taking it at all seriously. None of the final relationships will last.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3257276;
    I must say I find this show way more entertaining and interesting than the overwhelming popular Bachelor. At least this show has personality. On the bachelor he picks ladies to go on groups dates out of the group he gives 1 Lady a rose.

He picks a woman to go a single date all the other Ladies talk how they hate that girl and she is not there for the right reasons. They have a cocktail party and then he sends some girls home. The next week they repeat the same thing.

I never realized how boring and 1 deminsional the Bachelor was until I watched this show.
    I agree and will add that the Bachelor is stilted, strained and the "dates" do not remotely resemble one. Discussing their relationship on the first date is ludricious. It is tired, old, has no sponteneity and not entertaining.

Though this show is a joke, the hour flies by and entertains to a larger degree. I hope Erica's file is opened. Google her and take a look! Really do it. She has quite the portfolio. Spread eagle, serious anataomy shots. I have faith in the producers; they will arrange for them to open the folders of their favorites at some point. NOW that is going to be one good show!

These boys want to get laid and a media career. Their choices will reflect that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12