+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: August 11 Episode Thread

Re: August 11 Episode Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3163845;
    They said, if i recall, that it had been 12 or 13 weeks since they took their last quiz.. so I think it is safe to assume that it was a new trip, and maybe NOT in South America at that point. Not to mention she looked VERY preggers since the last show she was on.
    I missed the comment about the amount of time that had passed. And it only makes sense that the finale was back in the States. All and all a very stupid question on my part. Thanks for answering it without tagging on the appropriate salutation (ex: you moron). I've added it here by way of apology.

Nicole acted very offended that the others questioned her being a doctor, but she gave us too much ammo for disbelief. Her mother's mentioning of her years of schooling was the only thing that made me eventually give her the benefit of the doubt. I once had a doctor that could barely write a properly structured sentence. So I guess if you can be a doctor without passing English 101, you can be one without basic math skills. Some of the questions she was asked involved reasoning abilitiy that also seemed to be beyond her. If one of the staff had gone into labor, what would her excuse be for not knowing what to do?

Did Bobby say that he worked so hard to get ready for the show that he crippled himself?
    Last edited by dberk; 08-13-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Premium Member

Wow just watched the finale, can't believe Mark didn't know who the mole was until final 3. When Clay told him he targeted Nicole and then was eliminated, he trusted that Clay told him the truth and went with Craig. So Mark owes a big thanks to Clay for that. I can't believe Nicole only got 13 out of 20 and Mark got 17. Nicole isn't that detail oriented obviously.

Nicole never wrote anything in her journal, which probably really hurt her when it came to the final quiz, which was about ALL of the previous episodes. And some of those questions were very esoteric - where was the mole standing, from my left, at the end of such-and-such challenge. Without a damn good set of notes, it would be very difficult. And Mark was the only one who took damn good notes, so he always was going to have a leg up on the final quiz.

I think we found more Craig clues than the producers mentioned in the finale. "Estis" seemed pretty strong, for one.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3164413;
    I missed the comment about the amount of time that had passed. And it only makes sense that the finale was back in the States. All and all a very stupid question on my part. Thanks for answering it without tagging on the appropriate salutation (ex: you moron). I've added it here by way of apology.
    LOL Id never call you a moron
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

MRD

I was so happy Mark won and sulky Nicole didn't. It was so sweet when he told his wife that he won and now she didn't have to work. I think the best player won.

Craig was a great mole.

What amazed me was how close Mark was to getting executed twice in the quizzes.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3164771;
    What amazed me was how close Mark was to getting executed twice in the quizzes.
    ...three times in the quizzes.

I'm not that thrilled that Mark won. I had a feeling he would though, he was so darm paranoid from the beginning.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

It's interesting that a lot of people hate Bobby of The Mole, interestingly, Chet of Survivor Micronesia was hated by many also. Both players are considered the most pathetic players that ever played the game. As for the next mole, I vote Rob Mariano and Omarosa to be in it with a dose of Pierce Morgan. We shall call it The Reality Mole.

FORT Newbie

For the first time ever I actually knew who the mole was. That was somehow dissapointing. The clues I picked up on were apprently not clues though lol. I was suspcious about Craig because I thought he messed a lot of things up like when he started to talk when they are not supposed to talk and so on but then I thought "can I say the word excemption" was a clue and I became certain he was the mole when he once said "it was my game to loose" because I figured only the mole wants to loose a game but this was not the clues they meant for us to pick up.
    I did not like the hostility among the players in this season and I missed the greyhaired host. Still the mole is always fun.
    My best memory from the Mole is actually from one of the Swedish mole seasons. It was sending chills down my spine. The way they do it over here is that people at the end of an episode sit around a dining table and when they finished eating a letter opener is passed around and people open letter in front of them. If it is a green feather you get to stay and if it is a red feather you have failed on picking out who the mole is on the test and you go out. Anyways in the end episode there is 3 people left and the one who has the black feather in the mole. And so was a new season and was final day. The mole was revealed and then the clues. Then the host said "but the most simple clue and most revealing clue is that the Mole sits in the second chair to the left of me. The same chair every mole has sat in on every previous season"
    I still get chills thinking about it. One has sit at home watching every episode and never noticed that the mole is always in the same place!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678