Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: August 11 Episode Thread

FORT Newbie

Re: August 11 Episode Thread

I am happy for Mark. Once Clay was eliminated I thought it was Craig. '

Good season guys!

Premium Member

Dang I missed it tonight, with the Olympics on, thanks to all for keeping me updated. Congrats to Mark, and yay Craig is the mole.

I am thrilled that Mark won the game!! He really deserved it and the money is well needed with a fourth child on the way. How sweet a man to do this to help his wife stay home with his kids. Mark has a huge heart and class.

I was shocked however, to hear how close he came several times to being eliminated!

Craig did a great job as the mole. He played it very well.

I loved watching the clues and the review of how Craig lost money for the team. I had no idea all those clues were there.

Great show! Looking forward to another season!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

The Mole is a show with very lucky winners.

- Dorothy (Season 2) actually would have been executed in week 7 if Elavia would not have taken the bribe. And she probably would not have won if Heather hadn't told her who the mole was because she wasn't suspecting Bill at all (ironically, before Heather formed a coalition with her, Dorothy was suspecting Heather ).
    - Kathy Griffin (Season 3) tied for the lowest score for 2 of the 5 weeks she was in the competition. But that was pretty much her strategy: to have the fastest time and not worry all too much about getting the questions right.
    - Dennis Rodman (Season 4) had the lowest score one week, but he luckily had an exemption that same week.

And now Mark was probably the luckiest of them all. He had two exemptions, the most out of everyone, and he tied for the lowest score three times! And adding to that, if Victoria had not made that mistake, he would have been gone. And not to mention that he only beat Kristen by 1 second in week 5!

I was devastated that Nicole lost. I thought she was great. I liked Mark (my third favorite out of them all, behind Nicole and Kristen), but I loved Nicole. But there could have been worse winners (Bobby could have won if he made it to the end ~shudders~), so overall, I guess I should be happy that Mark won. I did like that he entered this competition so that his wife could be a stay-at-home mom. How sweet is that?

Oh, and I gotta say that the person I feel totally bad for is Victoria! Man, she had this competition in the bag! She only got executed because she accidentally clicked the wrong answer. And many people thought she was the mole, so if she had made it to the end, the other finalist could have possibly thought she was the mole and she would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3163306;
    i cant say im not too surprised that Craig is the mole, he was definitely my second choice, I am however, disappointed that Mark won! I was really rooting for Nicole, but congrats to Mark and his family!!!
    KinmokuPrincess, we have the same taste in reality TV contestants! We were both rooting for Katee wholeheartedly on SYTYCD, were crushed when Fanny Pak got robbed on ABDC, and are now disappointed when Nicole lost to Mark!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I'd just like to note how similar Charlie (Season 1) and Paul were. Both (I think) from New York, both eliminated right before the final three, both got on the nerves of a woman player, both pegged the mole since day one... kinda weird, eh?

In other news, those clues were ****ing ridiculous. Surprise!

Well..I have to say the hidden clues were so obscure as to be ridiculous. Come on...hiding clues in a single frame? Like we're going to sit there with our TiVo's and watch each show frame by frame...now, the "four I's" clue...that was good...I liked that and am surprised I missed it as I'm a pretty quick reader of non-continuity in shows/movies.

It's too bad Nicole turned out to really be such a biatch last night...I'd come 180 degrees with her and was actually liking her approach and tactic in the game...but she turned out to show she truly was a conniving, back stabbing little good for nothing person. Too bad.

The best man won...way to go Mark!

Nicole was my fav and I said last week Craig was the mole. It was so obvious to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoer;3163570;
    Well..I have to say the hidden clues were so obscure as to be ridiculous. Come on...hiding clues in a single frame? Like we're going to sit there with our TiVo's and watch each show frame by frame.
    The best man won...way to go Mark!
    I agree. And half of them pointed to the three finalists so how could they even have been useful!

i was just glad it was mark and craig either way since i can't stand nicole.
    We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild
    And in the name of the Lollypop Guild,
    We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland.

They have explanations for all the online clues and text clues at the official website. Click "decode the clues" on the left. Some of them are outrageous, like the s666 - LIAr one, some are stupid and point to multiple people, and some are obvious, like the blurry letters one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast