+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

LG.

August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

let's discuss the finale here. I'd say limit it to episode spoilers and not season spoilers, but they are all moot tonight.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Re: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

Is this tonight's show discussion?

Not buying Craig's acting tonight. Will they diffuse the bomb in time?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

yuppers. Hopefully we'll have a couple more join us.

Craig just said that he's targeting Mark as the Mole. That makes me more sure Craig is the mole.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wow, this challenge looks hard.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Gee, Craig found the hidden item. Without really looking like he was looking for it. Moley Mole!

LG.

why would Craig point it out to them if he's sabotaging though? It did seem like he knew it was there and that they needed it though.

Craig is the mole, but he wants them to having a fighting shot at the challenge, I guess.

So do we think Craig will miraculously figure out how to use the letters?

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3155317;
    why would Craig point it out to them if he's sabotaging though? It did seem like he knew it was there and that they needed it though.

Craig is the mole, but he wants them to having a fighting shot at the challenge, I guess.
    My guess is that this challenge is tough enough he is not supposed to sabotage them, unless they get close maybe.

Note- last week CRAIG just happened to have the exemption... I'm sure he tried not to get hit, but ... fishy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast