+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

Re: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

I thought Bobby was hilarious. In a laughing at him not with him kind of way. I'm kind of sick in wondering what would happen if he stayed one more episode. Midas rush. He'd have carried only one gold brick and probably would have put it down halfway up.

I like this show better than most of the reality tv shows folks have been producing lately. Is it as good as the first episode was. Well, no. I don't think very many reality tv shows are as good as the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3155825;
    Also, they get to see great locals and don't have to eat buts to win.
    Eating buts? Sounds nasty! xD

ROFL, er, Bugs, I ment Bugs!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

I was wondering about eating "buts" too
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LMAO, AsIs! Too funny!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Nicole- Why would ANYone want to be Omarosa 2? The original is infamous for being a pathetic bitch. The only connection I would like made between me and her is that "Denise, you are NOTHING like O."

Nicole provides the answer to the riddle: What do you call the person graduating at the bottom of her med school class? Doctor

This woman has come across as embarrassingly stupid too many times for it to be just an attempt at molish activity.

Craig (The Mole) did seem in surprisingly good physical condition as he ran around the city. His lame attempts at misdirection by saying he suspects Mark were transparent. His amazing helpfullness in the time zone challenge, when he has bearly contributed in any other way during the show was notable. He also was seemed highly motivated to win the race around the city challenge to keep Mark from his dossier.

I hope Mark wins. He contributed the most in the challenges and left most of the molish activity to the others. I don't mind him complaining about he and his wife both working 2 jobs and wanting to win so that she can stay at home. Isn't she the pregnant one? I get punchy when contestants complaint about how much the sacrificed in order to be a fame whore on a reality TV show.

I agree about eating butts. I confess to kissing a few in my day, but that's as far as I'd go even if it was a task on TAR. Oh, you meant BUGS! Ew Well maybe I could eat PART of a butt afterall.

By the way the show is edited, I'm expecting a Mark win. From the very first episode, he has stated that he wants to win for his family. Most viewers will start rooting for him because of that, and I think ABC wants to edit the winner in a positive light.

And when does the bitchy character ever win? Rarely. And I'm not saying Nicole is that bitchy, but she does show her attitude quite a few times. As a Nicole fan, of course I want to see her win. But I'm getting myself ready for a Mark win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

LG.

when do the bitchiest contestants win? Flo (and Zack) on The Amazing Race, and it was AWFUL.

I'm hoping that Mark wins, but I think Nicole is a lot smarter than she lets on with her lame ability to answer questions and find map coordinates, as that is all her "strategy" to confuse Mark into picking her as the Mole so she can win.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think Nicole was edited in episode one to be an UberBitch in order to create a villain for the viewers, and one that they knew would make it to the finale, but lose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3156799;
    Nicole- Why would ANYone want to be Omarosa 2? The original is infamous for being a pathetic bitch. The only connection I would like made between me and her is that "Denise, you are NOTHING like O."

Nicole provides the answer to the riddle: What do you call the person graduating at the bottom of her med school class? Doctor

This woman has come across as embarrassingly stupid too many times for it to be just an attempt at molish activity.

Craig (The Mole) did seem in surprisingly good physical condition as he ran around the city. His lame attempts at misdirection by saying he suspects Mark were transparent. His amazing helpfullness in the time zone challenge, when he has bearly contributed in any other way during the show was notable. He also was seemed highly motivated to win the race around the city challenge to keep Mark from his dossier.

I hope Mark wins. He contributed the most in the challenges and left most of the molish activity to the others. I don't mind him complaining about he and his wife both working 2 jobs and wanting to win so that she can stay at home. Isn't she the pregnant one? I get punchy when contestants complaint about how much the sacrificed in order to be a fame whore on a reality TV show.

I agree about eating butts. I confess to kissing a few in my day, but that's as far as I'd go even if it was a task on TAR. Oh, you meant BUGS! Ew Well maybe I could eat PART of a butt afterall.
    Yes, I agree and hysterical comment on the AsIs typo.

+ Reply to Thread