+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

Re: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3155458;
    I pretty much thought Nichole was the Mole until last week, when I decided it is Craig. Looking through the Mole's "diary" still leads me that way, but #2 has a red card reference. Isn't Mark a soccer coach? That's really the only thing pointing to him. I don't like any of the contestants, far too whiney for my taste, but the lesser of two evils (assuming Craig is the Mole) is Mark. I'm sick of his whining about how he deserves it, everyone deserves the money, no one is MORE deserving than anyone else, but these contestants all think THEY are the only ones with difficult lives. Tonight he bemoaned that he and his wife work 2 jobs, I work 3. I don't have a spouse to help with bills, they're all mine, and I struggle even working 3 jobs. Get over it, everyone has difficulties.

Wow, I guess I should step down from the soapbox now.

But the Mole's journal also says that the Mole PLAYED IN the soccer game... eliminating Mark (in my mind) from being the Mole).

Craig is definitely the Mole and Mark will win. I want Nicole the heck off my tv. Her little attitude with Jon sealed my opinion of her for good.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

On another board I read someone talking about The Mole's journal.

They pointed out that what that entry COULD have been was the Mole taking notes about the answers the person they interviewed in the Train Station game gave them. In other words, the career goal isn't the Mole's career choice, its that of the interviewee, and thus the interviewer, the person recording this, is therefore the Mole.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think Craig is the mole. I think Nicole is ready to go back to her job as an Obgyn Doc. I also thought she was flirting with the host and he seemed to enjoy her antics,lol. I love Nicole.

I'm rooting for Nicole all the way. If Mark isn't the mole, then that just totally lessened Nicole's chances of winning since he has the dossier. But whatever, she's gotten this far with only getting one exemption, and that was in the very first episode. So that's good.

Little things I noticed:
    - The cemetery that Craig went to was the one that was shown on one season of the Amazing Race! It totally looked familiar when I first saw it.
    - You could see Nicole's name when Mark was looking at the dossier. But that probably doesn't mean that she's the mole; I think it was just her application. There was a question on the quiz about the mole's application, so the dossier probably contained everyone's application.
    - Craig looked so worried when Mark was looking at the mole's dossier. Hmmmm....
    - There was this fast-paced voice thing that played when the show cut to commercial break. Possibly a clue?
    - Check out Wikipedia's page for this season. The show says the players can win up to $500,000, but Wikipedia has a record of the possible earnings of each mission. The players could have won over $800,000.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 08-05-2008 at 03:38 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3155600;
    - You could see Nicole's name when Mark was looking at the dossier. But that probably doesn't mean that she's the mole; I think it was just her application. There was a question on the quiz about the mole's application, so the dossier probably contained everyone's application.

Sorry, kinda big, I know.

And what was with the green thumbprint after Nicole right in the opening, before the intro theme song/video thing?

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought we would know who the Mole is last night! Guess we will have to wait until next Monday night!

I found it strange that they could figure out those clues to the bomb so easily, thanks to Craig finding the hidden map. Hmmmmm. Plus that fact that two people had to hold it while the third person could figure out the different time zones. Craig could be the mole, since he found the map so easily. Nicole could be the mole, since she messed up on the time zones a few times.

I couldn't understand why Mark did not want to look at his map. That was very strange.

Nicole goofed around a lot on her journey through town and didn't seem to even care if she completed all of her tasks or not. And she was the only one who didn't complete all of them.

Craig actually didn't goof up too much doing his tasks....except for trying to figure out which place he was supposed to go do the tango with a random woman. Did anyone else find it rather odd that the one and only store he went into had a leather jacket large enough to fit him?

So all three did things that could be mole-y to me.

I still have no idea who it is. I keep thinking it is Craig, but it could be Mark or it could be Nicole.

I gave up trying to figure it out a long time ago!

CG, being a die-hard TAR fan, I also knew where Eva Peron was buried! LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3155686;
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought we would know who the Mole is last night! Guess we will have to wait until next Monday night!

I found it strange that they could figure out those clues to the bomb so easily, thanks to Craig finding the hidden map. Hmmmmm. Plus that fact that two people had to hold it while the third person could figure out the different time zones. Craig could be the mole, since he found the map so easily. Nicole could be the mole, since she messed up on the time zones a few times.

I couldn't understand why Mark did not want to look at his map. That was very strange.

Nicole goofed around a lot on her journey through town and didn't seem to even care if she completed all of her tasks or not. And she was the only one who didn't complete all of them.

Craig actually didn't goof up too much doing his tasks....except for trying to figure out which place he was supposed to go do the tango with a random woman. Did anyone else find it rather odd that the one and only store he went into had a leather jacket large enough to fit him?

So all three did things that could be mole-y to me.

I still have no idea who it is. I keep thinking it is Craig, but it could be Mark or it could be Nicole.

I gave up trying to figure it out a long time ago!

CG, being a die-hard TAR fan, I also knew where Eva Peron was buried! LOL
    Yeah, I am scratching my head too.

Mark not looking at his map does not fit his game style. It was so out of character for this detail oriented man that I HAVE to assume he was told not to. What that means is anyone's guess but it could not have been his choice. I can see him relying on help but certainly looking at the map from time to time!

Nicole's attitude and behavio was irritating and not at all entertaining. I don't know what her trip is but I am done with it.

The first season was superior and the best reality show I had seen. What happened? Something is way off here. Is production steering this show too much thinking they are creating something better?

I was thrilled to see this show back, now I am thrilled that it will finally be over next week.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3155717;
    I was thrilled to see this show back, now I am thrilled that it will finally be over next week.
    Interesting, that is exactly how I feel as well. I just didn't enjoy it as much as I did before.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I don't know that I enjoyed it as much as the first season, but I still really like the show.

It is one of the last shows left that isn't as cut throat as most reality crap. You get booted based on what you do, not some damn popularity contest or clic. I really like that about this show. Also, they get to see great locals and don't have to eat buts to win.

I like about half half the contestants and there were only one or two I couldn't stand *cough* Bobby *cough*. And had he lasted and stopped being such a whiney baby he might have grown on me.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread