+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

LG.

Re: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

yes, I'll be shocked if Nicole or Mark is the Mole.

I think Nicole is trying to earn her Mole Oscar Award for acting Moley by trying to confuse Mark so she can win. Hopefully Make won't be swayed by her "problems reading a flat map of a round earth" bs as I'd rather he win.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3155336;
    What does the world being round have to do with having problems finding something on a flat map? Unless someone constantly referenced nothing but a Globe growing up, your average person would be more USED to a flat view.

And having Craig complain so much about Moley behaviors from the other two? A nice touch if he IS the Mole.

I confess I'm still somewhat split between Craig and Mark. No way its Nicole though. She's just too intense at getting this last minute money, now that there's no one else she has to fool.
    But she hasn't saved any challenges and has cost some of them. And this challenge she found wrong coordinates and they are having to scramble. If they cut purple and it turns out they were supposed to cut red and blue, hmmm, I don't know.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Nicole's OmarosTwo attitude is coming out again. Clearly she's so happy about getting to the end more for the amount of airtime its given her than the money.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In the ABC.com site in the Mole journal it says the Mole speaks Spanish... of the 3, isn't it only Craig that hablas Espanol ? (I don't know spanish, so I guessed that one).... oooh- Craig's got the EASY questions.

Loved Jon's eyeroll over Nicole!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Since this last task is solo for them, with no chance to sabotage anyone else, I'd think the Mole would want to stop fumbling and win it, to keep the dossier out of other hands.

Meanwhile, Nicole is a bitch to the host of the show. Way to OmarosTwo it, lady!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

LG.

Why oh why isn't Mark using his map to find the plaza? It's not cheating to figure out where you're going.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3155340;
    yes, I'll be shocked if Nicole or Mark is the Mole.

I think Nicole is trying to earn her Mole Oscar Award for acting Moley by trying to confuse Mark so she can win. Hopefully Make won't be swayed by her "problems reading a flat map of a round earth" bs as I'd rather he win.
    True- I hope Mark wins. He deserves it more than the 2 slackers that ended up in the final. I mean Craig & Nicole seriously did very little this entire season... except whine & let everyone else do everything. That annoys me. Go Mark Go!!!

LOL, Mark is a dufuss!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3155351;
    Since this last task is solo for them, with no chance to sabotage anyone else, I'd think the Mole would want to stop fumbling and win it, to keep the dossier out of other hands.

Meanwhile, Nicole is a bitch to the host of the show. Way to OmarosTwo it, lady!
    LOL- I think Craig is just fumbling for them to edit him doing that.

I am SURE he's the Mole.

+ Reply to Thread