+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

Re: August 4 Episode Thread - spoilers

I thought Paul was the walrus.

LG.

ku-ku-kachoo!

That is really odd. And if Craig is the Mole (he is), wouldn't he have buried all of them, not just Paul?

On that note, one of the things I noticed when re-watching old episodes is that Craig had "parting comments" about most of the early bootees. It made sense at the time, as he was rather close to Bobby and Liz, etc. but then he was also saying how shocked he was about Victoria, and surprised that Ali had taken the bribe, etc. It seemed to me (at that point, already thinking Craig was the Mole), that they were showing Craig the Mole narrating the departures of the other contestants. There were usually 2-3 folks commenting on the execution, but it seemed like Craig was always one of them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

What raised my first flag was his comment on the first show when Marcie left. Something along the lines of "I think the wrong person went home tonight." and he was in the group that was "up for elimination". I thought that was a rather odd thing to say. I know he meant that Nicole should have been the one to go home that evening. But Everyone else was worried about being the first contestant to be executed not which of the other contestants should have been executed. I just didn't put all my eggs into that statement at the time. Only because Victoria was playing such a good not mole pretending to be the mole.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3157990;
    I know a lot of people don't like her because she, along with Paul, have been portrayed as the villains. As for me, I think Nicole has been great, but that's just my opinion.
    I like Nicole, too. Hated her at first, and she was pissy this episode, but MAN this would have been a dull show without her. She's provided the spice and wit, the main entertainment value. Mark is so serious, and Craig is nice, but not a grabber personality. Nicole has been the only memorable person the whole season--the only one I'll remember long after the show ends.

So I'll be happy if either Mark or Nicole win (I think Craig's the mole).

Next week we get a dose of so-called obvious clues we missed which revealed who the mole was, clues that make me groan and roll my eyes. I remember one on Celebrity Mole where the clue that the model was the mole was because a beach ball had the same colors as her national flag. I mean, really. You could go crazy reading meaning into every little thing like that (Corbin Bernsen very nearly did!).
    Last edited by snooky; 08-08-2008 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3160192;
    Next week we get a dose of so-called obvious clues we missed which revealed who the mole was, clues that make me groan and roll my eyes. I remember one on Celebrity Mole where the clue that the model was the mole was because a beach ball had the same colors as her national flag. I mean, really. You could go crazy reading meaning into every little thing like that (Corbin Bernsen very nearly did!).
    Oh, I always remembered the one about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the letters in the food storage room(FVDWM = Frederique Van der Wol, Mole)
    , and the one with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the side of the plane while Corbin was speaking. Oh, and the one in the opening was stupid too.
    ).

Sorry about all the spoiler tags, but I don't know if everyone has seen that season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011