+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3149027;
    The mole gets the money he prevents from getting into the pot, either the exact amount or extra added for each dollar. Something anyway. It would not benefit the mole or the show if the mole cruised through without sabotaging challenges. There would be no point.
    When has this been confirmed? Because from what I've heard, the mole gets a predetermined amount of cash.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

LG.

I actually don't know if the Mole gets a sabotage bonus or not, but I think Mark has cost the pot his fair share. $35,000 for the biking vs. soccer in Episode two (for which he got an exemption.
    $10,000 for the clothing challenge - with Clay - for the same of dignity
    can't remember the exact amount, but lead the revolt against the embarrassing modes of transportation challenge
    this week he kept money out of the pot by paintballing both Nicole and Craig (earning himself an exemption)

There is a great thread in the forum where someone has everyone's Moley moments under their pictures.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

To the Point

At this point I think it could be any of the three left. I think Mark is just as suspect, if not moreso, than the other two. Craig and/or Nicole both seem the more obvious choices, so Mark would be a really good mole.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3149042;
    When has this been confirmed? Because from what I've heard, the mole gets a predetermined amount of cash.
    This is what I had always understood, also.
    Did something change this season?

There might have originally been some notion of Mole vs. the Winner, in terms of cash, but if so they discarded it pretty quickly when faced with the realities of production. Even in the first season I believe they had Kathryn allow money to go into the pot at times, to allay suspicions, to encourage the group, etc.

The role of the Mole doesn't really seem to be "stop them from getting money" as much as it is "be the invisible agent of the producers".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

I am probably wrong about a money incentive for the mole. Since we know reality tv has many helping hands I would not be surprised to hear that the producers choose when the mole is to sabotage and how.

They should run the final episode the night following the 3 remaining players episode. We have a week to toss around who the mole is and at this point nothing would surprise me. I may even think I picked to mole early on because I have been all over the road map. Frank would be a shocker but I am even prepared for that.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3152503;
    I am probably wrong about a money incentive for the mole. Since we know reality tv has many helping hands I would not be surprised to hear that the producers choose when the mole is to sabotage and how.

They should run the final episode the night following the 3 remaining players episode. We have a week to toss around who the mole is and at this point nothing would surprise me. I may even think I picked to mole early on because I have been all over the road map. Frank would be a shocker but I am even prepared for that.
    I think a two hour finale would be great i don't think I can wait two weeks to see who the mole is and who the winner is1!!! I think that Craig is the mole and have all along, and I really hope that MArk wins, but I have a fealling he won't. (who is Frank???)
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

LG.

I think shoepie means Mark when she said Frank, but I could be wrong. I doubt she means Nicole
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3152609;
    I think shoepie means Mark when she said Frank, but I could be wrong. I doubt she means Nicole
    LOL! You are correct. I have NO clue where Frank came from and that scares me a bit.

I was wondering who Frank was too! It was driving me nuts!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast