+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

We might be getting the Craig is the mole comments because everyone has been speculating on why he can't be the Mole on the boards. Maybe all the talk about how they wouldn't take a chance with a person who has health issues is making the producers wanting to establish how he COULD be the mole.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think it is Craig. I think Paul's admitting that he was pointing at Craig and then getting eliminated is a decoy. Plus, when Jon asked each of them if they were the Mole, Craig is the only one who didn't smirk after his answer. (yeah, dumb reason but I am sticking to it. )
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3147418;
    We might be getting the Craig is the mole comments because everyone has been speculating on why he can't be the Mole on the boards.
    These episodes were "in the can" long before anything got posted on any board, anywhere.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

Toward the end of the episode they asked "who is the mole?" and Craig's face was the one they shown when they asked that. Therefore I think Craig is the mole.

This is my first season to watch the mole, so I really don't know what I'm expecting. I've felt Craig was the mole from the beginning, just a gut feeling, and tonight when Paul said he thought Craig was the mole and he did his quiz with Craig in mind, that made me thing I'm wrong. Wouldn't Craig still be there if he did indeed answer all his questions with Craig as the mole target. Was Paul pulling our leg saying he was gonna with Craig as the mole? Also with the cell challenge I definitely felt that Paul wasn't the mole because of the way he carried on about the exemption, did anyone else thing that way?
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

So my internet was down for the longest time, so I couldn't log on. It took a while, but now I am able to get on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3147382;
    The ONLY thing which makes me question Craig as the Mole is how many "Craig has to be the Mole" comments the producers have allowed us to hear coming from the others.
    That made me suspicious also. But like others have stated, Nicole and Paul could have both been targeting him, and he just happened to have the lower score. The same exact thing happened in the second season of the Australian version of the Mole (I was just watching it last night) when they were down to the final 4.

Well my gut feeling was wrong. Since the very beginning, I thought Paul was the mole. And a new clue (the thumbprint) emerged and indicated that Paul was the mole, so I was shocked when he was executed. Turns out the thumbprint was not a clue at all.

Craig is on the top of my list now. He did a lot of sabotaging in the children mission. But I won't count out the other two. I think there's a low chance that Mark is the mole, but he's done some things that were suspicious. As for Nicole, she has the perfect cover. She's very obvious with her sabotaging, which actually makes her less suspicious to others because they wouldn't think the mole would be so obvious.

But I'm still thinking it's probably Craig, and I hope that Nicole wins.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-29-2008 at 02:57 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3147299;
    Mole Count:

Craig asks Nicole a question when she wasn't supposed talk. She answered. Both Moley, but Craig started the Moleish behavior and tried to blame Nicole.

My current theory is that Nicole has been over acting the mole role to cover the fact that she really is. She is way too obvious in some of her mole behaviors and appears to be acting poorly. She is smart and could certainly pull off a good job if she desired.

Craig also acted poorly on the balance board. There was no reason why he should have stepped over the chalk or walked sideways. He could have just walked slowly and missed the money by a few seconds. I believe he did this to get Marks vote, leaving him the victor having chosen Nicole.

Mark is clearly not the mole. So this makes it easy for Craig or Nicole. Speed and acuracy on the quiz is what is left for one of them. The odds of Craig or Nicole winning is huge. Mark takes good notes though and if he targets the correct one he is likely to answer everything correctly.
    Last edited by shoepie; 07-29-2008 at 08:28 AM.

I think Nicole is the mole. She trys too hard to have everyone think it is her. She was the one holding the camera and messing up with that. She also had everyone thinking she would quit and then said she couldn't do it why, she is the mole.

Well, I was going to post this in speculation, but all other threads are still locked.

Craig saved the Pigs in a Blanket Challenge. Mark saved the questions thingy with the wine bottles. Nicole has saved nothing. That is grounds for Nicole being the Mole.

Craig has added very little to the pot. Mark has cost the pot a LOT of money. That is grounds for either one of them being the Mole.

Nicole to my memory has never tried to really get a exemption or seemed all that put out about someone else getting one.

But I still think Craig is the Mole. When Nicole told Paul that it wouldn't be him, it would be her she seemed very sincere. I think she knew they were targeting the same person. I think she took her time on the quiz and made sure she got everything right and she probably thought she took too long. Where Paul did his quicker but missed one or more questions.

And a note about all those ties we have had this season. They could have been two players getting ALL the answers wrong because they target the wrong person.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

the only way you could get ALL of the questions wrong since Kristen left was if someone was targeting Nicole (unless Nicole is the Mole) because the first question is always male or female.

But yes, there could be a tie if two people thought Nicole was the Mole, got every single question wrong, and really the mole is Craig (or Mark).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast