+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Wow, I am a little shocked. I was really thinking Paul was the mole.

Not sure who to think it is now, lol!

I'm pretty sure that Nicole voted for Craig as well. She probably got them all right and he probably missed one. Like Cell number or where the mole was standing.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Paul and Nicole thought it was Craig.
    Craig thinks it is Mark.
    Mark thinks it might be Nicole or maybe Paul, oh wait, make that Craig!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

good point, AsIs. Even if they are both targeting the same person, you won't automatically know all of the answers, and you don't want to go slow and lose in a tie.

Yeah, they were sure acting like there was no possibility that Craig could leave - because they all know he's the Mole - perhaps
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

i definitely thing craig is the mole... he was deliberately screwing up in the mirror challenge. paul probably just missed one on the quiz... one of the questions asked about where the players were standing left to right and the other was right to left, maybe he was going too fast and didn't read it all the way?

The ONLY thing which makes me question Craig as the Mole is how many "Craig has to be the Mole" comments the producers have allowed us to hear coming from the others.

They have the ultimate power over what we know, via editing. Just because someone says something in confessional doesn't mean the producers have to let us see it. The fact that we are seeing so many comments about Craig is suspicious to me. The only thing that could force the hands of the producers is if the speculation about the other contestants was SO rare that they couldn't get enough footage to spread the broadcast speculations around more.

Seems to me the person we have stopped hearing on-air speculation about most is Mark. Early on he did a LOT of Moley stuff, the question is... has he done so lately?

Of course the big deal with Nicole is her obviously fake "I'm gonna quit" act. Even though she never really mentioned it to the other players, and thus couldn't have been playing that card to fool them, the problem remains that there is the possibility that she could still be a "civilian" who was making that fuss just to get extra "Omarosa-like" air time. No need to actually be a Mole.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

LG.

well Mark did cost the pot quite a chunk of money tonight by shooting Craig and Nicole with paint, but he has the same "justification" that he used with the bike ride up the hill challenge - he was going for the exemption.

I don't think it's Mark though, but he has cost the pot on a number of occassions.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've thought it was Mark for some time now, which almost convinces me he's not the mole, because I'm ususally paranoid about the wrong person for quite some time during the game-lol. Craig has be obvious and super moley looking for some time now, but I have such doubts about him. If it's Nicole she's had me fooled, because I just don't think it's her at this point.Like someone stated upthread, Mark is so under the radar it's crazy. If it is him he's played it really well.

FORT Fan

I think once Clay left that Mark is the mole.

Premium Member

I remember Mark saying in the challenge with the families, the mole has a heart. I think he is the mole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast