+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: July 21 Episode Thread

LG.

July 21 Episode Thread

spoilers for this episode only in this thread

lots and lots of math so far.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Re: July 21 Episode Thread

Craig and Nicole both trying to mess up thier counting.

Mark looked like he was trying to mess up their count. Paul gets his team lost.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

Everyone except for Mark has done something suspect with their map (or navigation) so far in this challenge.

Mark is having a coronary, as usually.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

They only got one number wrong. I am impressed!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

AsIs, do you think Mark was trying to screw them up? Clay was clearly coming up with an incorrect sum in that subtraction number with the 1492 number.

They are ignoring Nicole and are RIGHT!

Clay started the ball rolling and may have figured it out, wasn't paying close enough attention.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3140016;
    AsIs, do you think Mark was trying to screw them up? Clay was clearly coming up with an incorrect sum in that subtraction number with the 1492 number.
    I initially had that impression, but I think I was wrong.

I'm not sure that Nicole was deliberately wrong.

Premium Member

oh Clay is playing both Nicole and Mark, sounds moley to me.

Mark said there were no clues leading to Craig on this challenge. But he wouldn't really know that. He just knows that Nicole went out and brought back the wrong number.

Craig did seem to be trying to get them to switch to a different number at the end.

Premium Member

geez Clay doesn't seem thrilled to see his family, my suspicion is turning to him as the mole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast