+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: July 21 Episode Thread

Re: July 21 Episode Thread

Well there goes my 4 week streak of guessing the execution right. There goes my mole as well.

THe Omarosa line by Nicoles monther was bang on. She is clearly trying to garner attenetion so that she also can be a professional reality tv star. Hopefully somebody has enough sense to ignore her.

Obviously she wasnt going to purposely execute herself. That would be the dumbest thing anybody has ever done considering who close she is.
    Last edited by Noodle; 07-22-2008 at 12:09 AM.

LG.

I think you're right on, Noodle. Nicole wants to leave her job as a doctor to be a reality tv personality, the next Omarosa, and her mom thinks that is a terrible idea (8 years in school studying to be a doctor - she did whip that out) and that she should go back to her job and stop chasing this dream. And I was pretty sure Nicole wasn't actually trying to ditch, that she was using that as cover in case she was the one to go.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think she was torn and only half tanked it.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

The twist on the classic line would be:

"I'm not an Omarosa...

I just play one on T.V.!"

Bwah.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3140062;
    Nicole has made the situation that she is in.
    I thought the same thing. I wasn't interested in attending her pity party and was disgusted that she had the nerve to say that the others didn't like or respect her because she was black and a woman. Her mother confirms that Nicole really is a doctor - a fact that I have questioned given her success at looking stupid. So either Nicole and Clay both answered the questions indicating that she was the Mole and Clay just took more time - there was a tie - or Nicole is the Mole and not allowed to leave the show. She can't tell her mom either way, but she may think that not being able to purposely get herself executed is as bad as not leaving on her own terms. Being a quitter is certainly par for the course based on what we've seen of her.

Craig remains my #1 choice for the Mole, but I'm forced now to entertain the slim possibility that it could be Nicolosa.

I had no doubts that Nicole was a Dr. having seen her picture on her Hospitals website. I doubt she wants to give up her Dr's pay for 15 mins of fame on a reality shows.

I'm sorry, but I love Nicole!

She is such a character and so entertaining to watch. And her mom is fantastic! The whole "hurting someone" scene between the two of them was hilarious. And who can forget the classic quote: "Omarosa."

I don't think she was trying to throw the number challenge because it really did seem like she was confident with "227" as the answer, though the middle "2" was already proven to be wrong. I guess she just forgot.

Craig is a popular pick for the mole, but I'm still not giving up on Paul being the mole. He was my pick from the beginning. The way I see it, the mole is either Paul or Craig, with the winner being Mark or Nicole. I would love to see Nicole win, but I actually like Mark also, so I wouldn't mind that.

ETA: I absolutely loved this episode, mainly because of the challenges. I thought they were great. Seeing the family members was nice. Paul's daughter is such a cutie; I loved the "open sesame" thing. All of the significant others were beautiful. And I've already mentioned Nicole's mom. She was fantastic!
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-22-2008 at 03:28 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

CRAIG = mole.

Assuming Nicole is not the mole, and assuming she wants to win, I realized last night that she has a huge advantage in the quizzes right now.

1. Is the mole A) male, or B) female.

If she's not the Mole, then she and she alone will get this question right every time - the guys have to guess it correctly.

3. Did the mole go recheck an answer?

Nicole is the only player that did this. Again assuming she's not the mole, she's the only one who knows for sure that the answer was no.

So with 2 questions she could not possibly not know the answer to, she has a huge leg up. (Not to mention that question 1 is on the quiz every single time.) So if she WAS tanking on purpose, and missed those questions on purpose, she must REALLY have no clue who the mole is --- she couldn't even lose well.

I was hoping Paul would not get to see his family, because he's such a punk. But when I saw the daughter on the train, my heart was breaking hoping that poor girl didn't have to travel all this way and not talk to Daddy.

+ Reply to Thread