+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: July 21 Episode Thread

Re: July 21 Episode Thread

Nicole has made the situation that she is in.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Premium Member

so do you think Nicole will self execute, I hope so

LG.

I love Nicole's mom. She is hilarious. I wish she had been on the show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Seeing them with their familys was awesome. And Paul's kid is too cute. It's nice to see him be a dad instead of a player for a bit.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I don't remember anyone quitting before.

LG.

it would be ironic if Nicole didn't bomb out on the quiz and wasn't the one executed when she was actually TRYING to do the answers wrong.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Was she able to be slow enough is the question and the answer is NO!

LG.

the families are watching the execution - how awkward. I don't think Nicole actually tried to ditch then, or she would have answered herself for every question (including male or female) and gotten every single question wrong.

Premium Member

time for the execution-a tie again, Paul is safe, Nicole is next she is safe too, Clay is next he is executed. Well another mole suspect is gone. It has to be Craig.

LG.

Wow! Clay is out. Ok, my street cred as a predictor has taken a huge hit over the past 2 weeks. But now I'm positive the mole is Craig.

+ Reply to Thread