+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: July 21 Episode Thread

Premium Member

Re: July 21 Episode Thread

aww I hope Mark gets to see his wife. Yes Clay helps Mark see his wife.

LG.

Clay came through for Mark too. I would have been sad if Mark hadn't been able to see his wife.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I am so glad they let Mark see his wife. Good lord, that would have been bad if he couldn't.

Now I hope Paul gets to see his family, that would really suck if he can't.

And he is stuck with Mark. No good. And Paul passes on first three questions. This is going to suck.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Premium Member

now lets see if Mark can help Paul see his wife and daughter although Paul doesn't help him much. have to wait till after the break

hmm, I wonder if the doors don't open, if Paul will have a chance to see his family if he keeps money out of the pot...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Premium Member

well if Paul is the mole than maybe he gets to see them later.

LG.

why didn't Paul have any answers to so many questions? Doesn't he realize that the answers don't need to be empirically correct? He just needs to say something for Mark to match. If he doesn't get to see his family it will be sad, as that little girl wants to see her Daddy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Premium Member

yes Paul gets to see his family.

That was too cute. His daughter waves at the door and says "open" and the doors open!

LG.

I think Mark is right that the Mole didn't sabotage this challenge because they have a heart. money is one thing, but denying one person the ability to see their family when everyone else sees them - ouch.

+ Reply to Thread