+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

7/14 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Keep all discussion of The Mole Episode in this topic until it airs on the West Coast!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: 7/14 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Only 6 left, Nicole only female, Alex is only person who can stand Paul!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Evil Challenge.

Runners and Thinkers

Mark has to run on a treadmill. If he stops running Challenge is over.

Thinkers Nicole and Craig have to figure out clues to where bottles of wine are hidden. Paul has to relay coordinates to Clay and Alex to find the bottles.

Paul and Nicole are fighting. For Nicole protestations that Paul doesn't bug her, she sure let's Paul bug her.

LG.

Mark is rocking this challenge. He has gotten every question right, and is still on the treadmill.

I'm spending all my time watching Clay and Alex in the field to see who is spotting the bottles - Alex has been finding them more often I think.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.

Ok, so now Clay found the last bottle and Alex complimented his good eye.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Nicole is really going for the Mole crown tonight!

LG.

Nicole is going for the Mole Emmy - for best acting like a stupid mole.

Mark had soooooo many opportunities to just not carry the whole team and didn't. They banked $70,000 despite Nicole (and frankly Craig) doing nothing. I hope they let him get a shower before they sat around having wine and cheese.

No way would I go out on that plank. Clay bet 0 bucks I bet!

Craig looks like he is going to pass out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast