+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/14 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

No!!!!! I really like Alex. I so wanted him to be the mole. I guess I need to move my suspicions to Mark.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I am sad to see Alex go, he was one of he best players this season. At least for watching. He was always willing to do whatever. Great attitude.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Premium Member

and it didn't hurt that he was hotttt

Shocker!

I didn't see his elimination coming (nor did I see it with Kristen's). I can't say I'm disappointed though because I never liked him. I never hated him either, so I really didn't have an opinion on him.

What I am disappointed in is the fact that I don't really have anyone to root for. I like Nicole, but not that much. But Mark gained points with me after he endured the treadmill and answered all of the questions in the last challenge.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3131240;
    and it didn't hurt that he was hotttt
    Heck yeah he was.. I feel a trip to Philly
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

I didn't see Alex going home either. I still don't think Mark or the girl that is left is the mole. I think it could be craig or the black guy but not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3131008;
    were they not able to see where the bags were landing? How did Nicole and Alex not know that it was numerically impossible to get over $20,000 by the time they each went. It looked like they were watching each other go (especially Craig). Weird
    I was wondering that, too, LG...maybe they were actually asked their predictions before any of them jumped, and it was just edited to look different?

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3131083;
    Between Clay and Mark, I'd bet on Clay because Mark sure didn't need to be giving the correct answers to all of those tricky questions while on the treadmill. Clay and Alex were not even running back with their wine bottles, even after Paul had passed on the message that they should really hussle back. Of course Mark has run marathons, so less than an hour on the treadmill - he could do that every day before breakfast.

Why would they air the new episode before the recap? Odd
    Good point, LG. But, for some reason, I'm thinking it might be Paul. I mean, he was looking right at that paper w/ the coordinates on them, and he gave an incorrect coordinate to Clay/Alex???

LG.

hi lobeck - nice to see you watching The Mole.

One of the questions on the Quiz was "how much money did the Mole make in the bungee jumping challenge" which would be an odd thing to ask if they didn't let them watch. But why would Nicole (who jumped last) knowingly screw up in her prediction (guessing over $20k) if she knew that only Alex had hit the target, so the most they could possibly get was $14k, and knowing that going over the total would mean no exemption for you. Costing yourself an exemption doesn't seem moley to me, as it isn't costing the pot money. It was weird.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I really don't think they let them watch the bag tossing part, that would give unfair advantage unless they are just counting on them saying stupid numbers while they are scared half to death. I'll have to go back and rewatch that part, but part of the reason they could have been so scared when Craig dropped was his yelling when they couldn't reallly see him well. And when he got low to the ground he came into view from the other side of the bridge maybe?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast