+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/14 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 7/14 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

No way does Craig hit ground. Throw up, scream, maybe cry, but not hit bottom.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

The last 3 or 4 episodes have been so predictable. Its so obvoius who goes home every week by the editing.

THis show is really weak and is a shell of its former self.

LG.

there is definitely an advantage in being last for this challenge. You know that everyone else so far hasn't hit the target except Alex. Mark went first and didn't know that he would miss, not to mention so many others.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.

so Noodle - who is going home this week, quick before the quiz.

my guess at this point - Nicole.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah, Clay, only one person hits target but Nicole is the only one Moley...?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Liked the Mole exchange between Alex and Nicole that was kind of cute. My guess is they didn't get to watch or didn't have a good view when the tosses were made.

Yeah Noodle, who do you think is going home?

My guess would be Craig.

LG.

were they not able to see where the bags were landing? How did Nicole and Alex not know that it was numerically impossible to get over $20,000 by the time they each went. It looked like they were watching each other go (especially Craig). Weird

My guess is they could watch from the other side of the bridge. That way they can see them swinging, but not see the target from that vantage point.

LOL, wouldn't it be sad if Alex is the Mole and they get him so drunk he fails the quiz.

I don't know who I think is going home tonight. I have suspicions about almost all of them being the Mole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast