+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ABC has no clue

ABC has no clue

First off ABC sticks this show in a horrendous time slot & it has trouble attracting an audience. Now, they have decided to skip the show this week all together & will resume next week. Why did the producers go back to this clueless network?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: ABC Has no clue

it's not on this monday due to the bachlorette finale, but when it comes back in a week, it will be at 9.

ETA - though when it does come back, it will be with a recap show - though with previously unseen footage. probably account for 5 minutes of the hour.

LG.

I think that they are planning a clip hour followed by a new episode a week from tomorrow. That's what a seem to recall the ad saying, anyway.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

You know, I'm just glad that it's still on the air. I hate to say it, but this season has pulled in horrendous ratings. I mean, it is the summer (television ratings are always down) and the 10 pm slot isn't helping one bit. Hopefully ABC does find some way to pull in some viewers.

ETA: 3,000th post! Didn't even notice that.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-06-2008 at 06:44 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: ABC has no clue

Whatever happens, I hope they don't pull it before the final show ... if we don't get to see who the Mole is, I'm sending my 14 year old daughter to talk to some tv people. Nuff said.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm just not that into it. I force myself to watch but skipping a week just might end it for me. We will see.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

It's already filmed, and reality TV is cheap to air, so I'm sure they won't be pulling this. The sad ratings just means we may not get to watch it again.

As a fan of the Bachelor/ette (normally), seeing this headline made me think I was in the wrong forum.

Next, eventhough the ratings may not be terrific, I wouldn't take this week off as some sort of bad sign for the Mole. They planned to have the extra hour during the Mole's normal time slot for a while, had reserved it for the Bachelorette.

But yes, ABC has no clue for a variety of reasons, this is just one of many.

All the major networks are idiots and set promising shows up to fail. At least this is cheap to make so they will most likely air it all.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

It wouldn't be the first time that ABC has pulled The Mole off the air mid-season, as Season 2 was pulled off the air (and then later returned many months later).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast