+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: June 30 Episode Live Thread - Spoilers from this episode

Re: June 30 Episode Live Thread - Spoilers from this episode

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3090831;
    Wow, that's two shocking eliminations in a row. I thought Kristen was a shoe in for final 3.

I think it's Craig now. I noticed in the confessional he made a comment about how Mark was the leading force for everyone to not do the travel mission, but at the mission site everyone said it was a group decision. So how would Craig have known?
    The most likely answer would be that he heard it from one of the others before confessional time. Not an unlikely answer actually, even if him being the Mole is also another possible answer. But that would require that the producers actually decided it was a piece of information that had to waste time briefing the Mole on... and I'm not sure it was.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member

so that leaves Nicole as the only girl left, I guess that narrows down the question is the mole male or female?

Five miles in 45 minutes, was it? That's an eight-minute mile -- a pretty fast pace for non-runners even without the handicaps. Maybe they could do 1 mile at that pace, but never five miles. I thought it was a dumb challenge and was pleased to see them refuse as a group.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

I really like Alex and want him to be the Mole just so he sticks around.

I thought they were all a bunch of babies during the second challenge, well except Alex because he was willing to try. Come on, getting offended because Craig did something they all would have done? I can see them being annoyed if he had taken the exemption and made them sleep in the cold, but flipping out because you have to wear scuba gear or a llama suit? Babies.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3092061;
    I really like Alex and want him to be the Mole just so he sticks around.

I thought they were all a bunch of babies during the second challenge, well except Alex because he was willing to try. Come on, getting offended because Craig did something they all would have done? I can see them being annoyed if he had taken the exemption and made them sleep in the cold, but flipping out because you have to wear scuba gear or a llama suit? Babies.
    I couldnt have said it better.. I love Alex Hes such a nice guy.. and his willingness to try the last challenge showed me that he really is there for the fun and doesnt mind that he was asked to lead a donkey
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3090784;
    What oh what will they do if someone needs a neuroscience consultation now?

Oh the horror!

While there was no chance she'd be the Mole (too obvious) I actually had her pegged as a strong contender to win.

I'm trying to figure out now, from her behavior, who she suspected--so I can guess the opposite.
    This elimination threw me. I thought -- and still think -- that the Mole is Clay, and I thought that Kristen was on to him. Evidently not, unless the Mole is someone else. Kristen said something early in the episode that made me think she didn't suspect Clay. I don't remember what, though. I guess I'll have to re-watch.
    Bring on The Mole!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3092583;
    This elimination threw me. I thought -- and still think -- that the Mole is Clay, and I thought that Kristen was on to him. Evidently not, unless the Mole is someone else. Kristen said something early in the episode that made me think she didn't suspect Clay. I don't remember what, though. I guess I'll have to re-watch.

I think Kristen and Mark both think the Mole is Clay and if that is the case, we will see Mark try to rethink his strategy next week. Kristen was voting down the line for one person, Mark said he might do that. All the others were playing the field. That is picking three or four people and speading their answers in a chance to get more right and survive another week.

I am less sure that Clay is the Mole now.
    Last edited by AsIs; 07-01-2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: put wrong name in
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3090831;
    I think it's Craig now. I noticed in the confessional he made a comment about how Mark was the leading force for everyone to not do the travel mission, but at the mission site everyone said it was a group decision. So how would Craig have known?
    Craig and the host were still there when Mark said the task was impossible and he refused to make a fool of himself without any potential for gain. He said it right after the modes of transportation were announced. All the others started to chime in then too. Craig and host left for the half way point amidst the discussion.

In fairness to the others, Alex had the LEAST humiliating task. How many men would have a problem wearing armor and carrying a sword? The donkey may have been an ass to handle, but he didn't know it at that point.

I still think that Craig is the mole.

Well I'm spending my last night here in Costa Rica, and the hotel I'm staying at has internet access, so I'm now able to log onto FoRT!

I was also able to watch the newest episode of the mole since my last hotel aired ABC. I really didn't want to see Kristen get executed. I thought she was going to make it far. The only person I like that is left is Nicole, and I really don't see her winning.

My gut still says that Paul is the mole.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3094097;
    In fairness to the others, Alex had the LEAST humiliating task. How many men would have a problem wearing armor and carrying a sword? The donkey may have been an ass to handle, but he didn't know it at that point.

I still think that Craig is the mole.
    Well, I think Alex is the Mole--of course he would be the one to put on the costume and act as if he were gung-ho to give his best shot at an obviously impossible task. I don't think the humiliation factor would have been such a problem for anyone if there had been a snowball's chance of finishing the task. Even without the obviously 'worst' modes of transportation being chosen, I think this task would have been near impossible for the entire group to finish.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast