+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: June 30 Episode Live Thread - Spoilers from this episode

Re: June 30 Episode Live Thread - Spoilers from this episode

Mark is getting the Mole exit, wonder if he is going home...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Premium Member

time for the execution-Craig is safe because of the exemption, pot is 177k, and a tie again 1 second difference oh my for the execution, Alex up first he is safe, Paul next he is safe, Kristen up next, she is executed.

Sad to see Kristen go, I enjoyed having her on the show. Someone not psychotic to root for!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

What oh what will they do if someone needs a neuroscience consultation now?

Oh the horror!

While there was no chance she'd be the Mole (too obvious) I actually had her pegged as a strong contender to win.

I'm trying to figure out now, from her behavior, who she suspected--so I can guess the opposite.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Did anyone else notice Craig's name on he wall behind the cell? Maybe it was just me but I saw it while Nicoe was talking.

Also... Kristen REALLY needs some help in matching her lip color to her lip liner.. i couldnt take my eyes off it!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Wow, that's two shocking eliminations in a row. I thought Kristen was a shoe in for final 3.

I think it's Craig now. I noticed in the confessional he made a comment about how Mark was the leading force for everyone to not do the travel mission, but at the mission site everyone said it was a group decision. So how would Craig have known?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3090831;
    Wow, that's two shocking eliminations in a row. I thought Kristen was a shoe in for final 3.

I think it's Craig now. I noticed in the confessional he made a comment about how Mark was the leading force for everyone to not do the travel mission, but at the mission site everyone said it was a group decision. So how would Craig have known?
    I noticed that moment too, but my family insists that Mark first started to refuse while they were still standing in front of Craig and Jon (although I wasn't so sure). If they weren't standing in from of them, which is what I originally thought, Craig's comment in the confessional is definitely a red-flag.
    BB10
    Dan and Ollie: Team Jesus II?

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3090756;
    Craig gets the exemption, all opted out of looking like idiots, led by Mark.
    Since the likihood of success was slim, it was a smart decision. Does anyone remember the distance they were supposed to travel? Alex had the best of the worst modes of transportation.

The prison "trust" challenge was interesting and proves that Americans hate to freeze their butts off and don't even wish it on their worst enemy (that would be Paul).

My hubby was a distance and track and field athlete for our college and he even said that that distance in that time frame would be nearly impossible for non-runners (and at their age and athletic level...pretty much impossible). There must have been some type of twist mid-way. Also, I think production had already elected Craig as the selector and just picked something he said or did in particular from the night before to justify their choice. Moley..,maybe? If he wasn't in such terrible shape I'd say he was/is the mole but I think production may have just done it to keep him from flat out dying and even though they have solid contracts.. public retailiation or other legal consequences in the event of another physical/medical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3090767;
    Mark is getting the Mole exit, wonder if he is going home...
    I thought the same thing!

This is the general formula for reality shows with eliminated contestants... where the person getting the boot gets the most air-time so the audience will form a last-minute bond, in order to create more drama, when they are booted. It's pretty basic but is the popular set-up! Makes me go hmmm?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast