+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/23 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

LG.

Re: 6/23 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

I couldn't get online at all during the show either, gang (thanks to the bachelorette fans swamping the site) and the forum didn't get locked down, but please folks, keep spoilers from this episode in this thread until after the show airs on the West Coast.

Thanks
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I loved the shocking elimination. Editing was making it seem like Victoria was the mole and BAM. The red herring is executed.

Mark has been one of my suspects from day 1 as has Craig. Mark obsessing over his journal could be a possible cover up to throw people off.

I was also thinking that Craig exaggerated his condition on the mountain. The producers probably wanted good tv and made him do it. And on top of that, the players would think he's at the hospital, but what if the producers were using the time to just fill him in on upcoming tasks and how he could sabotage? I don't think there was any actual footage from the hospital. Hmm...

My gut instinct said that Victoria was not the mole, and I guess I was right! And yes, I kind of do feel a little proud of myself.

Has anyone else noticed that out of the contestants left, the men outnumber the women by a lot. There are 5 men and 2 women. I don't know, I just found that kind of... interesting.

I really like Kristen. She's by far my favorite. I was a little scared that she would be executed after Clay got the exemption instead of her. It could have been like the situation with Liz and Paul, how he got the exemption instead of her and she ended up getting executed. But thankfully it didn't turn out that way.

And I loved the preview for the next episode. "Paul free!" Too funny.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

I wonder who tied with Victoria with the lowest if it was Nicole I am ticked, I want her gone so annoying

I picked Mark on Day 1, too, and I still have that feeling about him. On the other hand, I never get this kind of thing right.

Never did feel that it was Victoria. If it had been, then the show's producers were ruining the show by making it so obvious.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I didn't really think it was fair that Craig got to keep his journal. However, I wouldn't have thought it was fair if it would have been burned because he didn't have an opportunity to give it up either.

I just think it was an odd situation & that if the producers were going to do something like this, they should have done it at a time when ALL the players were present.

Seems really shady.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3075342;
    I didn't really think it was fair that Craig got to keep his journal. However, I wouldn't have thought it was fair if it would have been burned because he didn't have an opportunity to give it up either.

I just think it was an odd situation & that if the producers were going to do something like this, they should have done it at a time when ALL the players were present.

Seems really shady.
    I wonder if they were able to switch and the journals and blank copies were burned. Since the quiz requires one to know what people wore or where they sit or stood at different junctures it is crucial to record your observations. The journal is an integral part of the game. So the person with the best memory wins? That would not be fun because we can assume the youngest contestant would win because their memory would be sharper.

Something is up.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3075152;
    I loved the shocking elimination. Editing was making it seem like Victoria was the mole and BAM. The red herring is executed.

Mark has been one of my suspects from day 1 as has Craig. Mark obsessing over his journal could be a possible cover up to throw people off.

I was also thinking that Craig exaggerated his condition on the mountain. The producers probably wanted good tv and made him do it. And on top of that, the players would think he's at the hospital, but what if the producers were using the time to just fill him in on upcoming tasks and how he could sabotage? I don't think there was any actual footage from the hospital. Hmm...
    ...And he gets to keep his book.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3075152;

I don't think Craig was faking at all. By his breathing patterns it was pretty apparent that he was having problems. From his red face it was obvious he was having problems. High Altitude, Physical Activity, Extreme Cold are all dangerous. With the extra weight he is carrying and his overall physical shape I don't see how it could all be a act. Cold/Thin Air are also triggers for Asthma and can be very dangerous.

That doesn't make him not the Mole. But the Mole isn't immune to getting hurt/sick on this show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

I don't think Craig was faking anything. I passed out when I was in Mexico City when I was 19 years old due to the altitute and my low blood pressure (who knew that was a a problem), and my face was flush like that, etc.

As for the fact that he got to keep his journal due to some quirk - they do that all the time on this show. Nicole got the first exemption because she was voted the biggest whiner, but also missed out on dinner and slept a night on the beach. Not all contestants are treated equally (or fairly) on this show, and they need to expect randomness and inequities.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast