+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 6/16 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/16 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3067860;
    It seemed to me that Mark had no problem at all with the challenge until Clay opted out (*he dropped his rob as soon as Jon started to explain the challenge*) My thought is that he chose to stay behind with Clay for 2 possible reasons: 1)he has a genuine coalition with Clay and wanted to stay and discuss OR 2) he doesn't trust Clay and wanted to keep an eye on him. (Friends close enemies closer.)
    The whole thing was very odd to me though. Quite the puzzler.
    Also, if Mark thought Clay was the mole, dropping out of the challenge, puts some of the other players' focus on him as well as Clay, keeping the waters still a bit muddy.

The thing that strikes me about Mark and Clay is that it feels like they are trying to emulate Steve and Jim from season one. And they have a good shot at doing that at this point. They seem to have the most solid, well thinking team, well, unless Clay is the MOLE!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3067860;
    It seemed to me that Mark had no problem at all with the challenge until Clay opted out (*he dropped his rob as soon as Jon started to explain the challenge*) My thought is that he chose to stay behind with Clay for 2 possible reasons: 1)he has a genuine coalition with Clay and wanted to stay and discuss OR 2) he doesn't trust Clay and wanted to keep an eye on him. (Friends close enemies closer.)
    The whole thing was very odd to me though. Quite the puzzler.
    I think that initially Mark was ready to do it, but hadn't really thought it through. When Clay opted out, he may have rethought the dignity issue. He is a teacher and has a family. His actions on this show will reflect his life outside of it. The must have stolen the robes, because the host told them they couldn't take them with them.

Mark trusts Clay. Clay trusts noone.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I had to laugh about the whole dignity issue.. both of them were on the street in a bath robe. Not all that high on the dignity wagon.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

The ladies underwear just looked like shorts and a top even with the odd footwear, but the men's looked like underpants and left little to the imagination. I wouldn't have been thrilled to see my teacher or husband walking around like that.

Bachelor Obsessed

I thought it was totally obvious that the Mole was Victoria...but I was fooled!

FORT Newbie

the mole is not victoria

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678