+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 6/16 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/16 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Nicole? Or Victoria?

Nicole is Latina?? I was refering to Victoria (I just went and checked out their names) As you can see I don't pay enough attention to play this game well.
    The only 2 that I don't suspect as the Mole are Kristin and Mark, they just play too hard.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hmmmmm....well, this is just more proof that...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Victoria is the mole. In the spoilers thread they found a message that said "iguanachocolateisthemole". And she had chocolae put on her. That clinches it!!

I'm not sad in Ali & Bobby leaving. Ali seemed like Paul's little bitch in this episode which I didn't like. Bobby was so frail and weak and I didn't care much for his personality. It's probably better he get out now anyways seeing as how next episode is a mountain climbing task. That poor guy would be blown off by wind and end up skewered on a pointy rock.

Paul needs to leave PRONTO. I can't stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3060683;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victoria is the mole. In the spoilers thread they found a message that said "iguanachocolateisthemole". And she had chocolae put on her. That clinches it!!
    iguanachocolate is a member of FoRT, and that message was just a joke. (Unless that "spoiler" was a joke, which if it was, then it was pretty funny.)

Ali was smart IMO. The pot isn't looking too hot (they have $129,000 out of a possible $290,000). And I don't know, I think she wouldn't have won the whole game if she had stayed in it. So good for her for taking the money and running with it.

Gosh, I was so shocked when Jon said that the eviction would still be continuing after Ali took the money. But I wasn't shocked that it was Bobby. I've had a feeling that he would be going early.

ETA: Oh, and I'm afraid to admit, but I'm kind of liking Nicole. She isn't so bad now. She was only annoying in the first episode. Paul on the other hand... he's causing a lot of unneeded drama, and it's kinda aggravating my nerves.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Nicole is trying to look like the mole and doing a poor job. She is off my list. What a nasty woman. Hard to understand how threatening to kill someone, if only in jest, plays into her strategy, as she claimed. Will that make her figure out who the mole is faster??? How you treat people has nothing to do with the skill required to take the test and survive another week. I don't understand why she is so angry, there is no need. This isn't Survivor or TAR where tempers can flare because of alliances or sabotage.

This is probably better for the speculation thread but it is locked at the moment. Paul is a poor choice for the mole from a production standpoint. You just dont want a loose cannon as the key figure in your show. If his personality settles down, I will take it that he has been told to cool it and will loom large as a suspect. As for now, no.

Paul is a despicable human being. He's way surpassed Nicole on my personal Hate-O-Meter. I liked how Nicole handled him tonight.

I had to rewind one part of the episode three times--the instructions for the bobsled challenge. The host said the blindfolded people would remember the order of the fruit! I was like, huh?? They left off the critical part about the non-blind people telling the blind what they saw.

I hate nudity/clothing challenges. It's so insipid. They did it in Mole 2, with costumes, and I thought it was stupid then. Thank goodness Amazing Race has never gone there (begging on the streets for money was bad enough).

At this rate, with two gone, the game will be over in just a few weeks.

So Bobby was really that out-of-shape, not pretending to be because he was the mole--scary.

I feel really bad for Bobby-- he was just trying too hard!
    I think he performed poorly on the physical challenges as a part of his strategy (trying to look like the mole).

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3062565;
    Paul is a despicable human being. He's way surpassed Nicole on my personal Hate-O-Meter. I liked how Nicole handled him tonight.
    Amen he is on my last nerve!
    Last edited by iguanachocolate; 06-18-2008 at 02:32 PM.

FORT Newbie

Just wondering if anyone watched Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Sunday. It was the episode where Gene Simmons got Roasted. If anyone paid attention I swear Victoria was in the Audience and the Cameras must of aimed at her at least twice?? Did anyone else see that???
    I just find it odd that she would be there???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast