+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 6/9 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/9 show discussion thread **SPOILERS**

And thus ends another night of searching for that elusive little fur ball that we call "el topo".

C-ya all next week !

Geesh, could Paul possibly dial it down a little? He's really irritating.

Though, Nicole was a wee bit crazy with the "I'll kill you while you sleep" and not leaving forensic evidence. Psst, you just said that on national TV, Doctor.

Not sure why, but I couldn't stop laughing at the banter at the end between Nicole and Paul. Jst how serious she sounded, it made me laugh. :

LG.

I'm sad that Liz is gone. I was hoping that she could be the Mole, as I wanted to keep her on the show. Did Nicole say anything before she started threatening Paul's life at the end of this episode. She was spooky quiet. Hmmm. Mark to me semms like he's playing all out to win and build the pot so that there actually is a decent prize for him to win. He didn't want to go backwards on their skimpy pot to take the taxi, but I think he knew that he and Kristen had a decent chance of beating the group up the hill.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I was sure Liz was the Mole. Dangit!

I can't believe that the fat guy is only 30 and that he and Bobby passed the physical requirements given to the contestants. This show isn't as physically demanding as TAR, but it's not that far behind.

Now my suspicions turn to Alex. His notebook seemed very incomplete and to leave it laying around was foolish.

LG.

who was the contestant who claimed last week to have a photographic memory? Was that Paul or Alex? Whomever it was likely wouldn't be using their notebook to keep actual notes, thinking they have it all "right there" in their mind which is a steel trap. Alex claimed he left the notebook availalble to others on purpose. Or else he could just be not that bright.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3047551;
    who was the contestant who claimed last week to have a photographic memory? Was that Paul or Alex? Whomever it was likely wouldn't be using their notebook to keep actual notes, thinking they have it all "right there" in their mind which is a steel trap. Alex claimed he left the notebook availalble to others on purpose. Or else he could just be not that bright.
    Nobody.

Paul, however, DID claim to have a "photogenic memory". Which is impressive, right?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

LG.

you are correct, Krom, and that was hilarious. The cutest darn memory we had ever seen. So photogenic.

FORT Fanatic

Alex reminds me of Boston Rob & I can't stand that guy. Which probably means Alex is the Mole & will be around for the whole show.

I think the editing really did give away the execution tonight, I thought it was obvious who was leaving.

As for Bobby, if he's the Mole, he's really overplaying it. I have 15years on him & am not in the greatest shape, but even I could last longer than he has. What 25-year old guy gets that tired, that quickly?

Bobby's not the mole (at least I think he's not). It's way too obvious, and I think he's trying to seem like the mole so that he can trick the others into picking him as the mole on the quiz.

I'm sick of Bobby. Ugh, what a freakin' weakling. I don't like Paul, but I agree with him. It's so pathetic that a 25 year old, young man had to be wheelbarrowed through the whole mission by a woman who is 10 years older than him. I'm just hoping that we'll see his execution sooner than later.

I thought it was obvious that Liz was going. Most of the time with reality shows, the person who is eliminated at the end of the episode gets a lot of airtime throughout the episode, and she was shown a lot. I'm sad that she's gone, especially since there are quite a few people who I don't like that are still there. Two episodes in a row, and it resulted with 2 people I like getting executed.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast