+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

LG.

Re: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

I'm not even convinced that we see 1.) everyone whose quiz gets scored in front of the group or 2.) the right order for those that we see. If they have other content for the episode, I'm guessing the more "boring reaction" shots are edited out. Alex always looks like he couldn't care less - very molely, where Mark looks like he's about to have a coronary - also in his "character" isn't it. And Clay - his quiz doesn't seem to get scored as often as the others - very curious.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Evn
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3130341;
    I'm not even convinced that we see 1.) everyone whose quiz gets scored in front of the group or 2.) the right order for those that we see. If they have other content for the episode, I'm guessing the more "boring reaction" shots are edited out. Alex always looks like he couldn't care less - very molely, where Mark looks like he's about to have a coronary - also in his "character" isn't it. And Clay - his quiz doesn't seem to get scored as often as the others - very curious.
    100% agreed. Notice how, during the reading of the quiz, we never get a shot with both the host and the contestants. That means they can edit it any way they want, and even go back and film the host at a later date, to better fit the outcome.

It's quite a common technique, they also use it on Survivor.

I found a possible clue in Episode 3. There is a clip where Jon goes to retrieve the contestants clothes. There is a make shift "Mole" on the number 78 locker keypad. If it is going by the year. That would make the person who was born in 1978 the mole. Craig is the only contestant that is 30 years old.

Great clue TTO!

I wonder if Jon notices these clues as well.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

OK, I mentioned this in the episode discussion thread, but I'll mention it here, too. During the quiz last night, as we heard Jon's voice read Question #9, they showed the question on the screen, and you could see an arrow/cursor move towards one of the answers. I didn't see that happen in any other question....Hmmm....

FORT Newbie

I noticed something on last night's when they showed Nicole talking to her mother, before that the camera was focused on her room number , 23. 23 is the uniform number made famous by Michael Jordan. He Played for the Chicago Bulls, the city where Nicole is from. Anybody noticed this too?

LG.

I did not notice that. Welcome, TinoStar.

We may not have many posters in the Mole forum, but we do have lots of posters coming out of lurkdom to join us here.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Last night, they didn't show us Mark's quiz results. His results were in between Nicole's and Clay's. not sure if this is significant in any way.

I still think the opening has at least one clue in it. So I was watching it, and the best thing I can come up with is this:

Jon is doing the narration, and when he says, "The player that figures out who..." they show a silhouette of Nicole. And then he continues to say, "...the Mole is..." and they show a silhouette of Craig.

So maybe Nicole = winner? And Craig = mole?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3162134;
    I still think the opening has at least one clue in it. So I was watching it, and the best thing I can come up with is this:

Jon is doing the narration, and when he says, "The player that figures out who..." they show a silhouette of Nicole. And then he continues to say, "...the Mole is..." and they show a silhouette of Craig.

So maybe Nicole = winner? And Craig = mole?
    Actually I think there is a slightly more noticeable clue. There are clocks or time circles (I don't know what else to call it.) Next to all contestants names and occupations except for Craig's. His name just shows up. Nicole's time thing is the shortest. So it may be that she won the game. (I hope not.) And seeing that all through the past two episodes it looks as though Mark thinks that Nicole is the mole. Nicole may have very well won the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456